It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirEyeball: wtf has happened to my giveaway value it suddenly dropped from 77 something to 30 last I checked was 2 hours ago? all gifts stand as received?
Could it be to do with bundle games?
chezybezy:
If you have it in your inventory you can email it from there securely.
Post edited April 03, 2013 by Sachys
SirEyeball: wtf has happened to my giveaway value it suddenly dropped from 77 something to 30 last I checked was 2 hours ago? all gifts stand as received?
Aniki: Must be This...
Humble Bundle Weekly Sales added to the Bundle List
yah just read that. my god that is one stupid rule every game from the bundles I saw on the list had several people trying to get it so why make it so people are discouraged from gifting bundled games?
SirEyeball: yah just read that. my god that is one stupid rule every game from the bundles I saw on the list had several people trying to get it so why make it so people are discouraged from gifting bundled games?
Or you could look at it the other way...
It encourages people to gift non-bundled games..
SirEyeball: yah just read that. my god that is one stupid rule every game from the bundles I saw on the list had several people trying to get it so why make it so people are discouraged from gifting bundled games?
Aniki: Or you could look at it the other way...
Well for me it is more what I can afford and what I get a hold of. I don't care if its from a bundle or a sale. I was taught never to look a gifted horse in the mouth. My giveaways on this site and othesr have been either doublets or from a bundle I did not want for myself. People who got the games where just as grateful despite that so bundled games are not worse than expensive ones.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3_giveaways/post1755
Congratulations to the winners, I just e-mailed the keys. Let me know if there is a problem.
DarkoD13: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3_giveaways/post1755
Congratulations to the winners, I just e-mailed the keys. Let me know if there is a problem.
Thanks! Watched my husband play a version of Crazy Machines a few years ago and think he will like this one too =)
DarkoD13: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3_giveaways/post1755
dudetterinazor: Thanks! Watched my husband play a version of Crazy Machines a few years ago and think he will like this one too =)
You're welcome, I hope he enjoys it! :)
Thank You
te_lanus: Thank You
No problem, have fun! I noticed you're a friend of nmillar on steam. Could you please let him know he won one of my giveaways yesterday?
Aniki: Or you could look at it the other way...
SirEyeball: Well for me it is more what I can afford and what I get a hold of. I don't care if its from a bundle or a sale. I was taught never to look a gifted horse in the mouth. My giveaways on this site and othesr have been either doublets or from a bundle I did not want for myself. People who got the games where just as grateful despite that so bundled games are not worse than expensive ones.
There's nothing wrong with giving away what you can afford. However, there is a question of whether it is better to spend say $50 on bundles to give away 50 games or to spend $50 to give away one game that not in a bundle. Both options are equally generous because they cost the same amount, so the credit they give you for giving it away should reflect that. If they gave more credit away for giving away bundles, then there would be little incentive to give away a non-bundled game, and variety would suffer. That's evident if you look at how many of the same games are being given away whenever a new bundle is released.
Post edited April 03, 2013 by Soyeong
^ Yep, what Soyeong said.

The SG forums are full of people complaining about their contrib value going down. As many people point out there, if you're truly in it for the gifting, then contrib value shouldn't matter to you. But human nature being what it is, of course it does. Also explains when people find a way to take advantage of the system, they will. This is why there were hundreds of hundreds of giveaways for this weeks HB. If the people knew beforehand, they would not get full value for those games, no way there would be anywhere near the volume of KB and RO giveways there were these last 2 days.

Watch next weeks HB sale. Now that the SG admins have said they will not grant full value, the amount of giveways for those games should be a fraction of what it was this week and last week. Happens everytime there appears to be a loophole followed by complaints everytime the loophole is closed.
Not exactly. With all this contributor stuff you forget the value of games. So a game is good, everything's fine and then it gets into a bundle and noone needs it. Bastion is the vivid example. Enjoy games, not their values. One more thing. It's a joke when Darksiders 2 is 50p on sg and GTA complete pack (Which includes GTA, GTA2, GTA3, GTA VC, GTA SA, GTA 4, Episodes from LC) is same 50p. Now that's lame.
So whats going on?
Ki11s0n3: So whats going on?
politics?
Ki11s0n3: So whats going on?
te_lanus: politics?
I guess