It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just a quick note about this, as I recall amazon's XCOM:EU is NA version, so it might be region locked. Not sure if this is the case for the specific key, but it was when I was looking at pre-ordering XCOM:EU.

And thanks for the chance for those games, even though I'm not entering.
JMich: Just a quick note about this, as I recall amazon's XCOM:EU is NA version, so it might be region locked. Not sure if this is the case for the specific key, but it was when I was looking at pre-ordering XCOM:EU.

Oh, didnt even know about that...well shit...that might cause problems...i wonder if any of the others are region locked like that....i fucking hate region lock...i got it from the Bioshock Infinite Pre-order. Does anyone else know anything about it?
Post edited March 27, 2013 by StonerMk2
StonerMk2: Oh, didnt even know about that...well shit...that might cause problems...i wonder if any of the others are region locked like that....i fucking hate region lock...
The others ain't. I've activated RF:A and Space Marine, and gave the 2 bioshocks, and they were activatable. It's XCOM specifically that may be region locked.
StonerMk2: Oh, didnt even know about that...well shit...that might cause problems...i wonder if any of the others are region locked like that....i fucking hate region lock...
JMich: The others ain't. I've activated RF:A and Space Marine, and gave the 2 bioshocks, and they were activatable. It's XCOM specifically that may be region locked.
Alright, ill throw up a notice on the Giveaway then, hopefully i wont run into any problems.
Many thanks for this, you're very generous! ^_^
I will enter for BioShock 2 :D
+1 :)

EDIT: It says "Oops, this giveaway is only viewable to members of the GOG.com Steam group"... I think that is the "v1" group no longer supported... :P
Post edited March 27, 2013 by Azrael360
Azrael360: Many thanks for this, you're very generous! ^_^

EDIT: LOL, it says "Oops, this giveaway is only viewable to members of the GOG.com Steam group"... I think that is the "v1" group no longer supported... :P
Lol? v1? No idea man. Its not the GOG Gift Club Steam Group, just the normal GOG Steam Group...im not in the gift club, cause i dont do giveaways very often lol

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gogcom
Azrael360: Many thanks for this, you're very generous! ^_^

EDIT: LOL, it says "Oops, this giveaway is only viewable to members of the GOG.com Steam group"... I think that is the "v1" group no longer supported... :P
StonerMk2: Lol? v1? No idea man. Its not the GOG Gift Club Steam Group, just the normal GOG Steam Group...im not in the gift club, cause i dont do giveaways very often lol

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gogcom
The "LOL" was for me, because I can't enter. I'm not part of that group, just for the "v3"... ;)

By the way, I think you should read the first post for the rules of the new group:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3_giveaways/post1
Post edited March 27, 2013 by Azrael360
JMich: Just a quick note about this, as I recall amazon's XCOM:EU is NA version, so it might be region locked. Not sure if this is the case for the specific key, but it was when I was looking at pre-ordering XCOM:EU.

StonerMk2: Oh, didnt even know about that...well shit...that might cause problems...i wonder if any of the others are region locked like that....i fucking hate region lock...i got it from the Bioshock Infinite Pre-order. Does anyone else know anything about it?
only 2k does this freaking region crap got stuck bioshock 1 and xcom ru version because of this
high rated
Trine 2:
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/HyKZJ/trine-2
Post edited March 29, 2013 by gandalf.nho
I believe you indeed created the giveaways on the wrong GOG Steam group but no big deal.
I'm entering for Bioshock 1 and 2 and Warhammer 40k Space Marine, thank you and +1!
I've got a bit of a problem concerning Steamgifts and maybe the Gift Club can help me. Three months back I created a (public) giveaway and e-mailed the code for the game to the winner and (s)he has marked the game as received.

Now as I went through my codes for old bundles, it seems that the game is still unclaimed on Steam, so the winner has just taken the code and not used it. Should I consider re-gifting or leave it floating around in the internet?
Jonni: I've got a bit of a problem concerning Steamgifts and maybe the Gift Club can help me. Three months back I created a (public) giveaway and e-mailed the code for the game to the winner and (s)he has marked the game as received.

Now as I went through my codes for old bundles, it seems that the game is still unclaimed on Steam, so the winner has just taken the code and not used it. Should I consider re-gifting or leave it floating around in the internet?
If he did marked as received and didn't redeemed it maybe he got it for trading purposes and that's against Steamgifts rules I believe. In my opinion you should report him and just re-gift or if you can re-roll.
Jonni:
Report the user on SG and let admins know who it was. Please provide a link to the giveaway, also.
Jonni: I've got a bit of a problem concerning Steamgifts and maybe the Gift Club can help me. Three months back I created a (public) giveaway and e-mailed the code for the game to the winner and (s)he has marked the game as received.

How can you tell the code is unclaimed? I'm guessing you already have the game, and when you enter it into Steam it tells you it's a duplicate of a game you own instead of saying another user has redeemed it?

I'm just curious because I've always hoped for a way to see if a Steam code has been used or not.
Jonni: Now as I went through my codes for old bundles, it seems that the game is still unclaimed on Steam, so the winner has just taken the code and not used it. Should I consider re-gifting or leave it floating around in the internet?
How do you know the game is still unclaimed? I didn't know there was a way to know if a Steam code had already been used.

Ed: Lol, I am little bit too slow.
Post edited March 27, 2013 by Andanzas