It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Emob78: Because adding tits and lady swagger
Breja: I bet she has cooties. Damn girls, why can't they just keep away from our Star Wars and play with their dolls...
The point didn't just go over you head, it's calmly cruising at 30,000 feet with a martini in its hand.
Breja: I bet she has cooties. Damn girls, why can't they just keep away from our Star Wars and play with their dolls...
Emob78: The point didn't just go over you head, it's calmly cruising at 30,000 feet with a martini in its hand.
Nice copypasted retor there. Must have taken you a while to google that one.
I'm just having some fun, as you have missed the point a looooong time ago, although I have told it to you quite clearly :)

She is not Boba Fett, she is a different character. Has nothing to do with Boba. What do they share? Backstory? No. Character? No. Occupation? No. Goals? No. Associates? No. Gender? No. Look? No. Clothes? Well, she is wearing a mandalorian armor, she painted to look different. In conclusion- yeah, she is totally Boba with tits, as you so eloquently put it :D

Also, you are getting outraged like crazy over a childrens cartoon. Beacuse those eveil bastards made a new character for other people to enjoy.

Might want to get some reality check there, hombre.
Post edited December 02, 2014 by Breja
Emob78: The point didn't just go over you head, it's calmly cruising at 30,000 feet with a martini in its hand.
Breja: Nice copypasted retor there. Must have taken you a while to google that one.
I'm just having some fun, as you have missed the point a looooong time ago, although I have told it to you quite clearly :)

She is not Boba Fett, she is a different character. Has nothing to do with Boba. What do they share? Backstory? No. Character? No. Occupation? No. Goals? No. Associates? No. Gender? No. Look? No. Clothes? Well, she is wearing a mandalorian armor, she painted to look different. In conclusion- yeah, she is totally Boba with tits, as you so eloquently put it :D

Also, you are getting outraged like crazy over a childrens cartoon.

Might want get some reality check there, hombre.
I refer you to Markrichard's post above. He was insinuating the possibility that a Boba Fett type character could be a girl... even the actual character of Fett. That was the context of my reply. Before you accuse someone of flinging shit, be sure to make sure which direction the smell is coming from.
Emob78: I refer you to Markrichard's post above. He was insinuating the possibility that a Boba Fett type character could be a girl... even the actual character of Fett. That was the context of my reply. Before you accuse someone of flinging shit, be sure to make sure which direction the smell is coming from.
He was "insinuating" that Boba might be a woman... so? Am I supposed to be shocked or something? How is that "flinging shit"? And when have I accused anyone of it?

I'm just saying that you are acting irrationally, outraged and disavowing an entire show over a character who happens to be wearing painted armor and likes art. Because somehow that is an insult to another, unrelated character.
Emob78: I refer you to Markrichard's post above. He was insinuating the possibility that a Boba Fett type character could be a girl... even the actual character of Fett. That was the context of my reply. Before you accuse someone of flinging shit, be sure to make sure which direction the smell is coming from.
Breja: He was "insinuating" that Boba might be a woman... so? Am I supposed to be shocked or something? How is that "flinging shit"? And when have I accused anyone of it?

I'm just saying that you are acting irrationally, outraged and disavowing an entire show over a character who happens to be wearing painted armor and likes art. Because somehow that is an insult to another, unrelated character.
I'm going to now beat my head against a brick wall... in Morse code. Hopefully you will get the message before my brain turns into mashed potatoes.
Emob78: Hopefully you will get the message before my brain turns into mashed potatoes.
Too late for that I'm afraid.

Also, I'm afraid I have to leave you now to live through the horror of new characters in a Star Wars kids show on your own. I just can't devote quite so much time to this vital issue. But I had fun, I needed that. Haven't had a good stupid, nerdy discussion on a forum about something silly in a long time, not since some people went batshit crazy when it was revealed that Superman won't be wearing his underpants on the outside in Man of Steel. The Pink Mandalorian Armor Scandal of 2014 is good too.
Emob78: Hopefully you will get the message before my brain turns into mashed potatoes.
Breja: The Pink Mandalorian Armor Scandal of 2014 is good too.
We finally agree on something. That is a great title for what would otherwise just be called Mandalorian-Gate.
Great lightsabres at Kotaku.
https://twitter.com/jerrydoyle/status/541668610654371840
You just know, that they really are going to do that EA one for Battlefront when it comes out...
By the way :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs
I don't care what people say, I'm there! I'm so there! :D
I have to say, the new trailer is way better than the first one. I mean, we get to hear Luke and see Han and Chewie and R2, so that in itself is worth much. I can't really get excited for it, but I'm definately more optimistic then I was. The one thing that bothers me is that everything looks a little too... clean, I guess. I'm not sure how to describe it. Too slick, almost fake. I'm probably not making much sense.

Anyway, did anyone else notice the new bad guy looks a lot like Darth Revan?
Post edited April 16, 2015 by Breja
Breja: Anyway, did anyone else notice the new bad guy looks a lot like Darth Revan?
I did! Given that Revan was dead and buried 5000 years before Episode VII takes place I'm wagering this isn't him. :P

And there is a blurb on Yahoo about the plot centering around Luke's lost light sabre (from Empire); a plot leak given credence by this new trailer.
Post edited April 17, 2015 by tinyE
Breja: I have to say, the new trailer is way better than the first one. I mean, we get to hear Luke
(Spoiler : he is talking to his droid.)