It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fresher, better, 70% off!

<span class="bold">Star Vikings Forever</span>, the new version of the tile-based puzzle/RPG starring cute space-Vikings, has just relaunched itself towards a new era of adventuring.

Did you somehow miss this adorable game because it wasn't cool enough for you? Well, wait until you see it now, all grown up and looking hot! There it goes, wearing its New Game Plus mode, speaking five new languages, and sporting optimized performance. Plus, it's now 70% off so there's no excuse to not give it a try!

The 70% discount will last until July 13, 2PM UTC.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited July 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
leaguehq: After downloading the new version, I'm getting a "failed to load mono: function unity_mono_reflection_method_get_method not found" error upon launch. Win10 64-bit. Can anyone confirm?
Marioface5: I had this issue as well. Try uninstalling the game and then doing a fresh install. It fixed the issue for me, and has been the solution to problems with two other games on GOG recently. I don't know if that's a coincidence or if something is going wrong with GOG's installers.
That fixed it. Thanks for the help!
Marioface5: Also, being able to skip the intro screens would be appreciated, more than ever now that there's a new one for the publisher.
akuparagames: As the publisher, I completely agree, haha! I'll put in the request.
Awesome, thank you!