It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DeadFishEye: Does the stars count to unlock the "prizes" (Hard West and Master of Orion)?
Yes they do.

Your post remind me I have unlocked Hard West. Got to find out what kind of game it is though, my reason for spending wasn't Hard West, it's just accidental for me.
zeffyr: I got from 3 stars so far:

Sunless Sea (yay!)
Jack Keane (meh, although I own Jack Keane 2, maybe it's good time to start the series now)
Overclocked: A History of Violence (yay/meh, we'll see)
As we know, Jack keane will take its time .... but eventually will end up in everyone's library.
DeadFishEye: Does the stars count to unlock the "prizes" (Hard West and Master of Orion)?
DubConqueror: Yes they do.

Your post remind me I have unlocked Hard West. Got to find out what kind of game it is though, my reason for spending wasn't Hard West, it's just accidental for me.
My code for Hard West said you must redeem code by Jan 10 so better be quick ;)
Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire
Empires: Dawn of the Modern World
The Coma: Recut
La-Mulana
Gone Home
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak

I wasn't expecting much (having experienced the Pinatas earlier), and of course I didn't get any of the games I was hoping for, but it seems I got some pretty decent games nonetheless. Never heard of Tahira, but it looks a lot like Banner Saga so I'm sure I'll be happy with it, even though the reviews are mixed. Empires looks good and has high reviews. Horror isn't my thing, but the Coma actually looks like it might be somewhat interesting, so I'll probably give it a shot at some point when my backlog wears thin. La-Mulana looks pretty interesting and has good reviews. I'm kinda mixed on first person mystery/puzzle games - sometimes they're good, sometimes not so much - and the reviews for Gone Home are horribly mixed as well... not sure how I feel about it, but I'll probably keep it and give it a shot. And as for Homeworld, I can appreciate RTS games and this looks like a good series to jump into so sure, why not.
I got (so far):

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Quest for Infamy
Barony: Cursed Edition
ArcaniA
The Swindle
Toren
Kathy Rain
Hybrid Wars
Uplink: Hacker Elite

Requested refund for (not even slightly interested in):
Uplink: Hacker Elite
Kathy Rain
Quest for Infamy

have not played any of the Homeworld games in a long time so really happy to see Homeworld: DoK

and the others I am happy to try as they look interesting to me :D

Onsdag: Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire
Empires: Dawn of the Modern World
The Coma: Recut
La-Mulana
Gone Home

I wasn't expecting much (having experienced the Pinatas earlier), and of course I didn't get any of the games I was hoping for, but it seems I got some pretty decent games nonetheless. Never heard of Tahira, but it looks a lot like Banner Saga so I'm sure I'll be happy with it, even though the reviews are mixed. Empires looks good and has high reviews. Horror isn't my thing, but the Coma actually looks like it might be somewhat interesting, so I'll probably give it a shot at some point when my backlog wears thin. La-Mulana looks pretty interesting and has good reviews. I'm kinda mixed on first person mystery/puzzle games - sometimes they're good, sometimes not so much - and the reviews for Gone Home are horribly mixed as well... not sure how I feel about it, but I'll probably keep it and give it a shot. And as for Homeworld, I can appreciate RTS games and this looks like a good series to jump into so sure, why not.
That's a pretty good haul ;)

I'm sure Empires (back in the day) had some new (at the time) copy protection which prevented some people from playing or maybe it was specs (like only Windows xx)?? Anyway did not know it was even on GOG so that's really nice
Post edited December 12, 2017 by mighty.ape.acct
manatsawin: I got Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum
Google search EECH Allmods and download it. Makes the game much better. This is a game that falls slightly lower than Jane's in terms of sim realism but certainly way higher than arcade flyers like Gunship on the arcade to sim spectrum.
Enemy Engaged also scans your main game folder to see if you also own Apache vs Havoc, the first game, and imports all that game's helicopters and missions.
The game I got for my star was Dark Reign + Expansion.
No idea if it was worth it.
Post edited December 13, 2017 by pmcollectorboy
I got Double Dragon Trilogy and Sacred Gold, and others that are already listed.
Ys & Ys2 Chronicles+
Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire
Jack Keane

pretty good haul, IMO.
A New Beginning: Final Cut
Warrior Kings: Battles
Master911: Potato Shop and Paranaautical activity as soon you click the star to view what hey are automatically added to your account.

i should have known better as i got trash during the pinata sale as well, hard west and master of orion are not really the type of game i play.

though it looks a few people missed out on the free copy of jotun in july
It doesn't matter if they are in your library, you can still ask the support to create gift codes for ya if you wish to trade or gift them (if you didn't download the games that is).
DubConqueror: Yes they do.

Thank you.
+1
I had:

LEGO Batman
Gonner
Darkstar One
Jagged Alliance
Enemy Engaged: Apache vs Havoc
Post edited December 13, 2017 by gizmomelb
PainOfSalvation: It doesn't matter if they are in your library, you can still ask the support to create gift codes for ya if you wish to trade or gift them (if you didn't download the games that is).
Ha! Thank you for that info. I was just asking support about purchasing games as gifts so I can create giveaway if I don't want the game. This is very helpful thank you again;)
zeffyr: I got from 3 stars so far:

Sunless Sea (yay!)
Jack Keane (meh, although I own Jack Keane 2, maybe it's good time to start the series now)
Overclocked: A History of Violence (yay/meh, we'll see)
It's never too late to start Jack Keane.