It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Funny thing from surprised sales is getting surprised by games you never heard of before.

I got the zany parenting simulator Think of The Children - looks like insane kind of fun.
phlum: I got King's Bounty: The Legend. The illustration shows a woman wearing the most useless armour I've ever seen, but it's got pretty good reviews so maybe I'll give it a whirl...after everything else I've yet to play.
It's actually pretty good if you like the genre. I'm kind of neutral towards that genre of game, but had enough fun to justify the purchase price when I bought it long ago.
Second one,

got Slain Back From Hell. The original release sucked really hard from what I saw on stream. People say that the back from hell release changed the game a whole lot, but I'm sceptical.
I got Port Royale 2, and a couple that are on the list already. That's all I can afford to toss at GOG this time around, I never have any luck on these random games anyway.
Selden: I got Port Royale 2, and a couple that are on the list already. That's all I can afford to toss at GOG this time around, I never have any luck on these random games anyway.
Port Royale 2 may not look like much but if you give it a chance it is a really fun game. I normally don't like economic games but I love that one.
Post edited December 12, 2017 by tinyE
Homeworld Remastered Collection
Wuppo
Kathy Rain
Astebreed Definitive
Clustertruck
Bit.Trip Beat
Kingdom New Lands
Warrior Kings
Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis Remastered

[Now glad to have unlocked Master of Orion and Hard West, both wants that offset cost of less exciting Stars]
Post edited December 12, 2017 by undeadcow
Loot boxes, gambling.
Post edited December 12, 2017 by Klumpen0815
I got rubbish, wish they came as giftable codes

what i would have been really happy with

GUN
Overclocked
Hard Reset Redux
Jack Keane
Kathy Rain
Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut

what i would have been happy to try
>observer_
Act of War: Gold Edition
Age of Wonders 3
Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Epic Pinball: The Complete Collection
Legend of Kay: Anniversary
Legends of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
The Coma: Recut
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Xanadu Next
Ys & Ys2 Chronicles+
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition
Stasis
Stories: The Path of Destinies
Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper
Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis - Remastered
Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered
Post edited December 12, 2017 by Master911
GR00T: Hmmm, guess it's not worth it for me. The only game I'm really interested in that I don't already own is Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. Chance of getting that one if I buy a star: almost nil. Gonna save that money to spend direct on something in the sale.
Most of the games that I would like to have, I already own. Others are games that I couldn't run due to my graphic card. For me, it will better to save the money to buy on sales.

P.S.: I bought Hard West in the last month.
Master911: I got rubbish, wish they came as giftable codes

what i would have been ecstatic about

GUN
Overclocked
Hard Reset Redux
Jack Keane
Kathy Rain

>observer_
Age of Wonders 3
Xanadu Next
Ys & Ys2 Chronicles+
Stasis
What you received? Maybe you could trade them with someone. Does the stars count to unlock Hard West and Master of Orion?
Post edited December 12, 2017 by DeadFishEye
GR00T: Hmmm, guess it's not worth it for me. The only game I'm really interested in that I don't already own is Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. Chance of getting that one if I buy a star: almost nil. Gonna save that money to spend direct on something in the sale.
DeadFishEye: Most of the games that I would like to have, I already own. Others are games that I couldn't run due to my graphic card. For me, it will better to save the money to buy on sales.

P.S.: I bought Hard West in the last month.
Master911: I got rubbish, wish they came as giftable codes

what i would have been ecstatic about

GUN
Overclocked
Hard Reset Redux
Jack Keane
Kathy Rain

>observer_
Age of Wonders 3
Xanadu Next
Ys & Ys2 Chronicles+
Stasis
DeadFishEye: What you received? Maybe you could trade them with someone. Does the stars count to unlock Hard West and Master of Orion?
Potato Shop and Paranaautical activity as soon you click the star to view what hey are automatically added to your account.

i should have known better as i got trash during the pinata sale as well, hard west and master of orion are not really the type of game i play.

though it looks a few people missed out on the free copy of jotun in july
Klumpen0815: Loot boxes, gambling.
Edgy
DubConqueror: This is the only kind of gambling I enjoy. Gambling for money I find to be very boring, but the Stars get me curious.

So far I got:

Stain: Back from Hell, a game I don't like to have in my library and I requested a refund (response was quick, with the question if I wanted cash or wallet funds, wallet funds are immediate, cash takes some day to arrive on a PayPal account),

Darkstar One: doesn't make me overly enthusiastic, but isn't a stain on my library either

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
: I like building games, but not being fond of rollercoaster rides, I don't know if I'll like this one, but it gets 5 stars in reviews.

Tempted to gamble for more surprises.

*note: Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 hasn't been mentioned in the OP yet.
Does the stars count to unlock the "prizes" (Hard West and Master of Orion)?
Klumpen0815: Loot boxes, gambling.
It's true.
And yet, as a collector with a LOT of games on GOG, it works for me.

I wouldn't advise it for people with few games on GOG or many games outside of GOG.
Post edited December 12, 2017 by rgnrk
DubConqueror: This is the only kind of gambling I enjoy. Gambling for money I find to be very boring, but the Stars get me curious.

So far I got:

Stain: Back from Hell, a game I don't like to have in my library and I requested a refund (response was quick, with the question if I wanted cash or wallet funds, wallet funds are immediate, cash takes some day to arrive on a PayPal account),

Darkstar One: doesn't make me overly enthusiastic, but isn't a stain on my library either

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
: I like building games, but not being fond of rollercoaster rides, I don't know if I'll like this one, but it gets 5 stars in reviews.

Tempted to gamble for more surprises.

*note: Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 hasn't been mentioned in the OP yet.
DeadFishEye: Does the stars count to unlock the "prizes" (Hard West and Master of Orion)?
Yes the stars count towards the unlock prizes;)
DeadFishEye: Does the stars count to unlock the "prizes" (Hard West and Master of Orion)?
Yes, they do - but they count as the value spent on stars (3$ each), not as the value of the game they contain.
Post edited December 12, 2017 by zeffyr