It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think no one wants Gomo.
Time to wait for the unlucky suckers to buy it.
grimrhyma: I bought gomo, don't know if I'll play it though
Well, it's pretty short...
Briankjones098: wait, did i miss swat this round???
Pidgeot: About 20 minutes ago.
I got it myself. The only reason my post took so long was because I was eating a Big Mac in honor of my father-in-law who passed away 7 yrs ago. Today is his birthday.
okay I'll bite, heck what's $1.59 for a game I'll probably never get round to playing, while I wait for the game I actually want to purchase but will likely miss for a third time!

Of course, I've also said that for the previous 5 games I bought too! :P
Picked up Gomo, will play it with my gf when we'll be in need of watchable entertainment (just as we played through some Magical Diary :p)
EPurpl3: LOL, the cover of Gomo looks like a penis.
Stilton: If your ol' fella looks like that I'd see a doctor..
Made my day!
Edit: Night!

2Edit: and then read post 6602 and 6603 ;-)
Post edited May 14, 2014 by mc_leod
You still did your part, soldier.

*salute*
I'm a little behind from when I normally post this. Better late than never...

Games That are No More (or almost)
00 - Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut (no more keys)
01 - Shadowrun Returns
02 - Warlords Battlecry 3
03 - Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
04 - King's Quest 4+5+6
05 - Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic
06 - Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
07 - Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition
08 - Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption
09 - Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)
10 - Alan Wake
11 - Race the Sun
12 - Blade of Darkness
13 - Children of the Nile Complete
14 - Full Spectrum Warrior
15 - Time Commando
16 - Evil Genius
17 - Aarklash: Legacy
18 - 11th Hour, The
19 - Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
20 - Legend of Grimrock
21 - Teslagrad
22 - Blitzkrieg Anthology
23 - Broken Age Season Pass
24 - Rise of the Triad (2013)
25 - Still Life
26 - Pirates! Gold Plus
27 - Valdis Story: Abyssal City
28 - Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
29 - Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
30 - Gateways
31 - Uru: Complete Chronicles
32 - Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
33 - Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition
34 - Deus Ex 2: Invisible War
35 - SWAT 3: Tactical Game of the Year Edition
36 - Gomo

Games Yet to Come in This Final Round
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
American McGee's Grimm
Bard's Tale, The
Battle Worlds: Kronos
Betrayal at Krondor Pack
Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles, The
Cannon Fodder
Capitalism 2
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
Democracy 3
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
Driftmoon
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
Etherlords 2
FlatOut 2
FTL: Advanced Edition
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
Gobliiins pack
Guild Gold Edition, The
Hammerwatch
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Codename 47
Humans Must Answer
Inquisitor
Last Express, The
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
Long Live the Queen
Luftrausers
Painkiller Black Edition
Papers, Please
Pid
PixelJunk Shooter
Police Quest 1+2+3+4
Quest for Glory 1-5
Raiden Legacy
Riven: The Sequel to Myst
S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition
Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
Sam & Max Save the World
Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse
Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries
Shadow Man
Shattered Haven
Shelter
Signal Ops
SiN Gold
Smugglers V
Space Quest 4+5+6
Star Control 1 + 2
Stronghold Crusader HD
Syberia 2
Symphony
The Inner World
Theme Park
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
Torchlight
Trine 2: Complete Story
Zork Anthology, The
Falling asleep ... missed FTL twice ... must not fail again. Arghh. Help ...
EPurpl3: LOL, the cover of Gomo looks like a penis.
omegaunit: Dammit, I can't unsee it.
Sorry :D
cose_vecchie: Now you have to tell us that story!
Tarnicus: Haha I'll tell the abridged version as I'm used to telling this one in person, not typing it.

It was 2001 and I had moved back in with my mother briefly to help me get my shit together to finally go to university. That meant I spent most of my time in my room playing Ultima Online.

I had my mattress on the floor and my computer next to it on the ground so I could be on 24/7 - Ultima...online? SIGN ME UP! I was hooked well and truly with my first MMORPG. One problem with gaming in that room, was that the sun came in through the afternoon and I didn't have a curtain, just a sheet on two hooks. Given the lack of a bed base and even though Im 6' tall, I had to jump to put the sheet on the curtain hooks...

It was summer and Sydney gets pretty hot then, so I was wearing loose shorts and no underwear. I jumped as I usually did to put the sheet up, and upon my descent I heard a scream. It was me. The only time I have ever heard myself scream without realising it was me screaming. I had made one near fatal mistake for my manhood - failure to realise that there was an old rusty curtain hook about a foot above waist height, that I have managed to snag my scrotum on whilst descending! I did so with such force that it tore the hook out of the wall!!

So my mother (a former ER nurse for 12 years) comes rushing in, and I'm writhing around on the bed cupping my hands to my nether regions in agony. I see blood trickling through my fingers...this can't be good. I ask my mother to leave the room so I can take a look. Given that both of my parents were in the medical profession, I spent far too much time in hospitals as a child and can't stand them. So i was hoping that my injury was minor.

I looked down and I could see the white of my testicle through the tear. Yup this wasn't good. Better get an expert opinion, so I showed my mother and asked her "Do I need to go to hospital?" hoping that she would say I'd be fine. She was speechless and turned white! Fuck mum, don't YOU go into shock, I'm the injured one! Fortunately my natural pain-killers and ability to act in emergency situations kicked in and I had to act.

I don't drive and didn't want to pay for an ambulance so I called my girlfriend to pick me up to take me to hospital and I had to yell at her that I wasn't joking and needed her to come ASAP. Talk about a great way to skip the queue at triage - it seems testicular injuries take precedence over everything else and I was rushed in immediately lol

A young doctor comes and examines me and I ask how bad is it doc? He looks worried and tells me that it doesn;t look good, that I'll need microsurgery, intravenous antibiotics and be in hospital for 2 or more days.

In the mean-time, I'm the new circus act in the hospital, and countless nurses and doctors come to have a look as this type of injury is pretty rare. The young doctor sought the 2nd opinion of a much older more experienced surgeon, who took a very quick look at me, said "He'll be right, just give him morphine, stitch him up and send him home!"

Er that's a different story from the first but I was actually more relieved to get out of there. The older doctor was right - 7 stitches later and all was mended and I have a cross-shaped scar to prove it happened if need be lol
Thank you thank you thank you for sharing that story! I'm terribly sorry that it happened but it was such an entertaining read.
jimnorth: You still did your part, soldier.

*salute*
You should say - gomo arigatou. :p
Over 24 hours later and we're not even at half way. At this rate we'll still be going on Friday night....
Austrobogulator: Well, it's pretty short...
To be honest it was another game for my shelf for 1 pound or there abouts. Might give it a go sometime though.
mc_leod: Made my day!
Edit: Night!

2Edit: and then read post 6602 and 6603 ;-)
haha I missed 6602 and had to refrain from commenting on 6603!