It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mc_leod: Made my day!
Edit: Night!

2Edit: and then read post 6602 and 6603 ;-)
Stilton: I'm cracking up now!!
Still grin on it. Sometimes life is still the best comedywriter
Prydeless: Someone buy 166 copies of Gomo for me.
odbo255: Done. Here is your giftcode: http://is.gd/0eLkJ2
I changed my mind, I'll take 140 copies instead.
Prydeless: Someone buy 154 copies of Gomo for me.
Just be happy it's not Jack keane 2
Stilton: I'm cracking up now!!
mc_leod: Still grin on it. Sometimes life is still the best comedywriter
You're right, its one of those completely unexpected gems. I'm glad you spotted it.
Stilton: If your ol' fella looks like that I'd see a doctor..
mc_leod: Made my day!
Edit: Night!

2Edit: and then read post 6602 and 6603 ;-)
Waahahahaha
Gomo is now slomo
still waiting for 3 maybe 4 ones of this round
Maybe someone should be advertising it in a steam forum - new p.... enlarger game or so?
high rated
Well, Gomo is now down to something like 4 sales a minute :(
I'm using the time to read old Jack Keane reviews... fun stuff.
bluey83: Now that really is rubbing salt in the wound! Ouch!
I'd tell that story in the pub and watch every guy (and some girls!) squirm and then offer to show the scar to any girls that showed disbelief. I didn't go there but had fun offering and watching the expressions people responded with :)
low rated
Tarnicus: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post14245

Dachenko11 -

"Curse the fact that I made a habit out of showering! Especially when there are GAMES TO BE BOUGHT!"

OR

"I missed Painkiller and Sam & Max Beyond Space and Time, in round one and round two. I have to write an essay so I can't watch the sale and I am too poor to get them at full price. So any gifts to me would be very much appreciated and I would be overjoyed. I have been eying both of these games for quite some time but never got them. Keys to either of these games would be appreciated."

Which story is it? I've watched you ask for multiple things in multiple threads...
Yesterday, in the second case, I assumed that the sale would end overnight, the games were going generally quickly, both of the games I mentioned had showed up late in the last two rounds, so I thought that there was a good chance that they would show up early. And in my defense, that was a gifting thread.
vulchor: Thank you thank you thank you for sharing that story! I'm terribly sorry that it happened but it was such an entertaining read.
Tarnicus: I've gained far more joy and laughter from sharing that story that the pain at the time! I forgot to mention that the most painful part wasn't the injury or the recovery...the body's natural painkillers work well for that. It was the anesthetic! 10 jabs of a local in that area was the 2nd worst pain I've ever felt and they gave me 2 shots of morphine and refused to give me more even though it was agony.
Oh dear god I understand. I've torn my earlobe off and ripped my nipple into thirds, and I totally understand the needle for anesthetic is by far the most painful. When I had my earlobe sewed back on, I told the doctor to not even bother with any injections and just sew away. Thankfully the earlobe doesn't have as many nerves as the balls do. The tissues on my earlobe were so shredded that the doctor wasn't sure if he could risk a local anesthetic anyway. fun times. At least a have a superbly high pain tolerance.
mc_leod: Gomo is now slomo
still waiting for 3 maybe 4 ones of this round
Maybe someone should be advertising it in a steam forum - new p.... enlarger game or so?
Theres always a review raid. lol
There are still 4 games I'd like to get.

Smugglers V
Seven Kingdoms
The Guild Gold Edition
Trine 2

What do you think the odds are I get at least 2?
WildHobgoblin: Well, Gomo is now down to something like 4 sales a minute :(
Will it beat the total time of 11th Hour at 2:18 minutes?
Hmm... even a plot offers no hint at a pattern: http://www.wolframalpha.com/share/clip?f=d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427eqnvt439tlu
Grargar: Really, people? All that talk about cats and not even a single video?
Let me rectify that mistake. Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the Stalker Cat!
Oh, that's priceless! The deadliest game of "Mother, May I?" ever. :D

Senteria: I'm back. I estimated the time correctly. :D
You could have taken longer, we seem to caught in the grip of Slomo. :/