It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When you make a online Account for the Game "Race the Sun" with your gog key (for ranking system i guess?)
you also got a steamy Key for the Game in your Account option. Nice^^
first post here. this forum is so hilarious, watching both this thread and frontpage really made me laugh. and yes, that lara is surely tough :))

btw, is there anybody here has torchlight? want to buy it, but I miss it narrowly, just online when the inner world start, which is just one game late = ="
i really fear round 3 will take days to end -- i can't miss aarklash on round 2 for any reason

--

please someone buy a spare copy for me!
Niggles: why do people want Aarklash? ( i have it but never played it....)
Geez, that's a stupid question. :p
Hey guys, for a limited time you can get a collector's edition of Lara's bust with every purchase of the game, while stocks last. :P
pokemaztre: first post here. this forum is so hilarious, watching both this thread and frontpage really made me laugh. and yes, that lara is surely tough :))

btw, is there anybody here has torchlight? want to buy it, but I miss it narrowly, just online when the inner world start, which is just one game late = ="
there will be another round with all games
That Angel of Darkness game is sure great. And what about the Angelina Jolie easter egg? You get her phone number and she adopts you when you call her.
I wonder what the chances are of 11th Hour showing up in exactly the same spot twice (73)?
This is amazing! This awesome forum/community is at least as good as the Insomnia Spring Sale itself! :D

I jumped into the beginning of the second round and was waiting for FTL to show up... and now I have to somehow detach my clawing hands from the computer screen...

If FTL shows up while I am gone and someone picks it up for me I could offer endless gratitude and/or a game of roughly the same value ;)

Blessings for all you sleepless people out there!
truhlik77: Can someone provide me link to "What did i missed post" :) aka list of games that already been in second round?
X-com: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/page145
Link to page doesn't work for me because I have different page numbering. But thanks anyway ^^
stg83: Hey guys, for a limited time you can get a collector's edition of Lara's bust with every purchase of the game, while stocks last. :P
What's it made out of?
Urgh... Come on, how long TR will last? I gifted American Nightmare just to speed up the process, but my funds are limited. I need some money for FTL.

So, buy Angel of Darkness! It's a great game, really!
Pidgeot: About 4 hours ago, 11:32:38 UTC.

It was up for 11 minutes.
justanoldgamer: Thanks. I should have grabbed it the first time around but I did not buy anything then, I wanted which 100 games were on sale first..
It's not as good a discount, and it's not GOG, but it is on sale with a DRM free download at the humble bundle store.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Might be worth checking out if you don't see Papers, Please a third time.
Niggles: why do people want Aarklash? ( i have it but never played it....)
triock: Geez, that's a stupid question. :p
Expensive game chopped down to a more realistic price? (NFI)
mkell_226: Very clunky and buggy, with some pretty dumb design decisions. I got as far as that red specter boss fight where you have to climb up on pillars to grab the red glowing thing and finally uninstalled it and threw the discs away.
Ouisch: Funny, I got the game when it was on sale about a month ago, and that's exactly where it lost me.

Er... no... it's really great! If I didn't already have a copy I'd buy 4!
Ever notice Lara changes clothes DURING cut scenes? Clearly they didn't do much in the way of testing. :P I even emailed the girl who runs the Stella TR site and she had a laugh with me about how buggy it is while at the same time talking about how much we loved it.