It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FrenchDressing: Ok...for the team...I'll just buy professor chicken! All power to the mighty chicken...I will pay for my actions....$1.99!!!
*cheers*

12 to go, which foo...er friend is going to grab the next copy? :D
high rated
phandom: I'm pretty sure that's what happened.
Unless I'm mistaken.
Which means that Luftrausers (or whatever game was) sold 20 copies over 5 minutes
and the last 80 copies were gone in the 5 seconds I took my eyes off the PC........
I also don't think that the people at gog wanted a game to stay on that long, during the first run
OK, I've put all the timestamps Pidgeot provided so far - it took Luftrausers 01:28 minutes to sell 100 copies.

I suspect that the counter stopped refreshing properly (getting stuck and picking up after several seconds) which resulted in a lot of copies appearing to have been sold in a matter of a few seconds before the game sold out.

I'm pretty confident that GOG didn't change this part of the Promo.
only 12 to go!!.....
high rated
Tarnicus: *cheers*

12 to go, which foo...er friend is going to grab the next copy? :D
Sorry, not this fool! ;-P
The dirty dozen...
Nooooooo, I fell asleep..... and missed king's quest 4/5/6 for a third time. FML!!!!!!
HypersomniacLive: OK, I've put all the timestamps Pidgeot provided so far - it took Luftrausers 01:28 minutes to sell 100 copies.

I suspect that the counter stopped refreshing properly (getting stuck and picking up after several seconds) which resulted in a lot of copies appearing to have been sold in a matter of a few seconds before the game sold out.

It didn't vanish in a chunk like that on my screen. I was watching almost that entire 1:28 and was amazed that such a crappy looking game was selling for so much in a sale with so many other wonderful treasures. It must have good gameplay or something...that is so last millennium!
deleuz: Nooooooo, I fell asleep..... and missed king's quest 4/5/6 for a third time. FML!!!!!!
Not possible since we are only on the 2nd round, not the 3rd :)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Tarnicus
deleuz: Nooooooo, I fell asleep..... and missed king's quest 4/5/6 for a third time. FML!!!!!!
Me too! Come into my arms!
HypersomniacLive: OK, I've put all the timestamps Pidgeot provided so far - it took Luftrausers 01:28 minutes to sell 100 copies.

Tarnicus: It didn't vanish in a chunk like that on my screen. I was watching almost that entire 1:28 and was amazed that such a crappy looking game was selling for so much in a sale with so many other wonderful treasures. It must have good gameplay or something...that is so last millennium!
It's a newish Vlambeer game, not surprising.
Come on Space Quest, I want you already
Methinks you are being cheeky as Kings Quest 4/5/6 will be the next game on sale :)

Edit: wohoo a lack of sleeping is confusing brain functioning (more so than normal). Space Quest 4/5/6 are up next, sorry! lol
3 left...
Tarnicus: Methinks you are being cheeky as Kings Quest 4/5/6 will be the next game on sale :)
If the pattern holds up, it's going to be Space Quest 4+5+6.

EDIT: ninja'd

On a side-note, does anyone else gets thrown back a good number of pages in the thread every time they post?
Post edited May 13, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
I'm so not buying one of the last 2 copies...I'd get caught in the check out!
what pattern do you mean?
looks like whoever predicted "Space Quest 4 5 6 " got it right. :)