It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: OK, guys, that's it for me. Can't stay awake any longer.
I bought 13 games, 5 on the wishlist, 8 on impulse. Missed Arklash Legacy and Evil Genius, but both would have been Round 3 impulse buys spurred on by good reviews on the forums in Rounds 1 & 2, so dems the breaks.
Most of all, I had fun, so thanks for that.
Bye.
but you're sooo close!

goodnight compost it's been a blast o/
pmn357: Dude, there was a time... But that was years ago.
Tarnicus: haha! Now if you'd said "cold body" I would have been more worried :P
Yeah... that's not good.
CarrionCrow: I think that next time I'm going to wait and do all my purchases in round three. Just go for the maximum amount of discomfort possible and stay up until I get everything or fall out of my chair after starting to hallucinate that my keyboard and monitor are on fire. =)
Tarnicus: Good technique! lol I'd rather do the opposite and spend a mere 6 hours and buy everything in round one :) I was being hesitant then...round 2 was where I went crazy spending.
I managed to get most of my wishlist in Round 2, and Round 3 has been mostly impulse buys for me. I'm definitely going to have to try harder and get in on Round 1 the next time they do an Insomnia sale.
Thank you whoever pulse.unit for your comment on the Steam thread :)

"My condition immediately cleared up after purchasing Sam & Max for $2.99 from GoG. Now I can love again. "

http://steamcommunity.com/app/8200/discussions/0/558756255970677252/
Apparently nobody has noticed yet, but we are over 15 thousand posts now. Just thought you should know.
CarrionCrow: I think that next time I'm going to wait and do all my purchases in round three. Just go for the maximum amount of discomfort possible and stay up until I get everything or fall out of my chair after starting to hallucinate that my keyboard and monitor are on fire. =)
Tarnicus: Good technique! lol I'd rather do the opposite and spend a mere 6 hours and buy everything in round one :) I was being hesitant then...round 2 was where I went crazy spending.
Yeah, I'm all for round 1 too. Considering you have to go without sleep for an entire round to be guaranteed everything you want, it's best to do it while the laggers have not Keaned yet. Too bad I only discovered about the sale in the end of round 2 and missed Deadly Premonition on top of it....
Tarnicus: Thank you whoever pulse.unit for your comment on the Steam thread :)

"My condition immediately cleared up after purchasing Sam & Max for $2.99 from GoG. Now I can love again. "

<.<

Haha, priceless.
The stats have risen again: 7.8 copies sold per minute. 78 copies sold over the last 10 minutes.
updated list? :)
foxworks: That would be of great help as I'm about to expire in say, 30 minutes :)

EDIT: major typos
ryuutane: Let me know when you're about to check out.
POST# 15000!! WINNER!

Your prize is...

To write out a hand written copy of this thread for everyone who requests it :P
zillatain: Apparently nobody has noticed yet, but we are over 15 thousand posts now. Just thought you should know.
Yeah, I think it's safe to say we curb stomped the official thread.
As much as I'd like a little more sleep, it seems like I'll have to settle for a nap when the sale is over. Let's hope that won't take too long.

Sat, 17 May 2014 01:30:22 UTC: Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space - 90% off ($2.99) - 700
Sat, 17 May 2014 01:59:00 UTC: Alan Wake's American Nightmare - 80% off ($1.99) - 200
Sat, 17 May 2014 03:27:31 UTC: Pid - 90% off ($0.99) - 600
Sat, 17 May 2014 05:57:45 UTC: Sam & Max Save the World - 90% off ($2.99) - 700

Seems like I was right about Pid ending up as a slow game.

Coming up is FTL, Betrayal at Krondor, and Edna & Harvey. I'm pretty sure Krondor and FTL will go quickly, but Edna & Harvey?
ryuutane: Yeah, I'm all for round 1 too. Considering you have to go without sleep for an entire round to be guaranteed everything you want, it's best to do it while the laggers have not Keaned yet. Too bad I only discovered about the sale in the end of round 2 and missed Deadly Premonition on top of it....
I actually discovered the sale right when Luftrausers was up in Round 2, and managed to score a cheap Deadly Premonition right after. I feel extremely lucky about my timing there. (And I also feel kind of bad that I got such a good game for so cheap.)

Hazay: Haha, priceless.
Lol