It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Having trouble with Super Meat Boy. It's boring the crap out of me, only playing it in small bursts. Need to run through X-Box Dark Souls, but spending way more time on PC games. Hanging out, talking and eventually buying everything GOG sells is more fun.
Red_Frog: That's cause SMB is boring. It has some nice animation and seems superb for about two minutes. Then it just turns into a "me too" version of N+ with less interesting levels and extra blood.
Definitely won't be buying another one if they end up doing a sequel. It should have drawn me in, but it failed.
Slowing down but still going very strong at 13.2 sales per minute. 132 sales over the last 10 minutes.
Goodnight everyone. I've had a blast today. Been a while since that has happened. Thanks go out to blarth for grabbing me those games!
pmn357: Well, heck. I want it to either go away in the next few minutes or hang around until morning. There is a warm body waiting for me in bed and it's pretty hard to explain how you were waiting for an 18 year old video game to go on sale for $3.
Tarnicus: Yup I'm sleep deprived, as when I skimmed over this I thought you said that you had an 18 year old warm body waiting you in bed for $3...seriously that's a bargain! :P
hahahahaha, OMG. That was too funny
pmn357: Well, heck. I want it to either go away in the next few minutes or hang around until morning. There is a warm body waiting for me in bed and it's pretty hard to explain how you were waiting for an 18 year old video game to go on sale for $3.
Tarnicus: Yup I'm sleep deprived, as when I skimmed over this I thought you said that you had an 18 year old warm body waiting you in bed for $3...seriously that's a bargain! :P
lol, got any keys?
txnca: Goodnight everyone. I've had a blast today. Been a while since that has happened. Thanks go out to blarth for grabbing me those games!
nitenite txnca o/
Post edited May 17, 2014 by omegaunit
Red_Frog: That's cause SMB is boring. It has some nice animation and seems superb for about two minutes. Then it just turns into a "me too" version of N+ with less interesting levels and extra blood.
CarrionCrow: Definitely won't be buying another one if they end up doing a sequel. It should have drawn me in, but it failed.
If they do end up doing a sequel, I would maybe consider buying the soundtrack on Bandcamp, as that was the only part of the game I actually enjoyed.
omegaunit: lol, got any keys?
I hope the "extras" included with it are not a sour surprise.
Post edited May 17, 2014 by Micro-BIOS
Tarnicus: I'm going to have to join in this thread now...look what GOG just did to ME>??!?! http://www.gog.com/forum/general/thanks_for_wasting_3_days_of_my_life_motherfuckers/page1
ryuutane: Oh heck, I just improved my health by two points by laughing that hard.
This guy is a jewel.
He knows how to prioritise!
Well, we all learn from our mistakes so maybe it's a good thing these are the consequences of his, it's not the end of the world... Except it looks like it is for him :D
Yes I'm having a lot of fun with him :D That's what I get for having Crow as my totem, mischievous shit-stirers we are :P
Dude, there was a time... But that was years ago.
truhlik77: I would rather travel in Time and Space :/
foxworks: Just sent a PM :)
Done. Thanks :)
MissFable: Slowing down but still going very strong at 13.2 sales per minute. 132 sales over the last 10 minutes.
Thanks again for the stats :) I was just weighing up whether or not I should walk down to feed the animals at the other house now before sunset or get driven down later. I would like to see the end of this sale through if I can :)
Micro-BIOS: If S&M chokes,...
Dammit where the hell is TinyE when you need him?
txnca: Goodnight everyone. I've had a blast today. Been a while since that has happened. Thanks go out to blarth for grabbing me those games!
Rest well :)
Micro-BIOS: If S&M chokes,...
Melhelix: Dammit where the hell is TinyE when you need him?
I think the GOGBear still has him :D
Still dropping: 4.2 sales per minute. 42 sales over the last 10 minutes.