It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The rate of sale has begun to level out with a slight increase to 6.6 sales per minute. 66 sales over the last 10 minutes.
Ziech: I planned to lurk my gog existence silently through the whole sale, but since I have a dentist's visit in half an hour, no one around here awake to leave my account with and don't want to waste 3 days of waiting...

Could someone get Betrayal and FTL:AE for me? Not wanting to beg for freebies, so since I didn't think of reserving any gifts during the sale, I could maybe return the value with something from the current weekend promo stuff or buy some bundle of equal value elsewhere (no idea how trading works around here, so sorry in advance if I just said something odd)?

... and with that I'll be gone for a few hours. Bye and big thank you to anyone who'd be willing to help me.
foxworks: I'll try for as long as I can hang on. Getting a tad cross-eyed myself :)
I am pretty spry right now after charging for a bit, so if anyone is about to expire and desperately needs those games, I can grab an extra copy or two.
Post edited May 17, 2014 by ryuutane
Tarnicus: Edna & Harvey will be pretty slow too given the pricing changes introduced just before the sale :(
is that about the splitting the two games up thing?
Yeah its unfortunate... but i wish people would realize the fact they were ever bundled like that was just a ridiculously good deal. And they deserve to be priced like full games individually.
skimmie: 'morning everyone. I see they saved Krondor for last.
morning, yup they did.
Hazay: God, Sam & Max is really starting to Piddle along now. Hopefully they don't go too crazy with the numbers on Edna & Harvey.
Tarnicus: Flogged to Steam again :P

http://steamcommunity.com/app/8200/discussions/0/558756255970677252/

When something here is far cheaper than there, it is worthy to do this it appears. Curious to see if there's a change in the stats.
Regardless, your efforts are appreciated.
Tarnicus: Yup I'm sleep deprived, as when I skimmed over this I thought you said that you had an 18 year old warm body waiting you in bed for $3...seriously that's a bargain! :P
pmn357: Dude, there was a time... But that was years ago.
haha! Now if you'd said "cold body" I would have been more worried :P
Oh come on people, at this price, Sam & Max really is a steal... so if you didn't get your copy yet, grab it now!
foxworks: I'll try for as long as I can hang on. Getting a tad cross-eyed myself :)
ryuutane: I am pretty spry right now after charging for a bit, so if anyone is about to expire and desperately needs those games, I can grab an extra copy or two.
That would be of great help as I'm about to expire in say, 30 minutes :)

EDIT: major typos
Post edited May 17, 2014 by foxworks
RPGOracle: Oh come on people, at this price, Sam & Max really is a steal... so if you didn't get your copy yet, grab it now!
I tried, but apparently someone else got my freebie.
I think that next time I'm going to wait and do all my purchases in round three. Just go for the maximum amount of discomfort possible and stay up until I get everything or fall out of my chair after starting to hallucinate that my keyboard and monitor are on fire. =)
OK, guys, that's it for me. Can't stay awake any longer.
I bought 13 games, 5 on the wishlist, 8 on impulse. Missed Arklash Legacy and Evil Genius, but both would have been Round 3 impulse buys spurred on by good reviews on the forums in Rounds 1 & 2, so dems the breaks.
Most of all, I had fun, so thanks for that.
Bye.
Tarnicus: Edna & Harvey will be pretty slow too given the pricing changes introduced just before the sale :(
zavlin: is that about the splitting the two games up thing?
Yeah its unfortunate... but i wish people would realize the fact they were ever bundled like that was just a ridiculously good deal. And they deserve to be priced like full games individually.
Yeah I can understand that but it is unfortunate in today's bargain hunting game world that increases in price don't go down too well (unless one is selling :P)
ryuutane: I am pretty spry right now after charging for a bit, so if anyone is about to expire and desperately needs those games, I can grab an extra copy or two.
foxworks: That would be of great help as I'm about to expire in say, 30 minutes :)

EDIT: major typos
Let me know when you're about to check out.
zavlin: is that about the splitting the two games up thing?
Tarnicus: Yeah I can understand that but it is unfortunate in today's bargain hunting game world that increases in price don't go down too well (unless one is selling :P)
It all evens out. They have the right to price their games however they want. I have the right to wait til they get desperate and drop the price to 2 bucks, then ream 'em silly with a smile.
CarrionCrow: I think that next time I'm going to wait and do all my purchases in round three. Just go for the maximum amount of discomfort possible and stay up until I get everything or fall out of my chair after starting to hallucinate that my keyboard and monitor are on fire. =)
Good technique! lol I'd rather do the opposite and spend a mere 6 hours and buy everything in round one :) I was being hesitant then...round 2 was where I went crazy spending.