It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cannon fodder is <100
skeletonbow: Aren't we all game zombies? hehe
Not me. If was a game zombie, I would already own over half of GOG's total games.
alecej: Group W baby!
Momo1991: What you in for? Littering in Keane Park!
YES

AMAZING
XD

That's TWO brilliant old-school musical references intertwined w/the almighty Keane. I am gobsmacked.
Landrider: I still have the manuals and code spinwheels for my C64 for PoR :D
mc_leod: Pool of Radiance?
Ya know mc_leod, it might just be my sleep deprived state, but it looks like the cat in your avatar has a halo. Thought you might want to know
high rated
skimmie: True, I just meant that I would then have ot buy them all and, combined with any other nice games, it would become too expensive for ME :)
I know what you mean, but on the bright side you'll only have to spend those $21 (thanks Grargar) to get an amazing collection of games - now that you know about, start saving! :-)
Going home. Hope will not miss anything interesting. Ideally next would be some 3 hours keaner:)
Grargar: Not me. If was a game zombie, I would already own over half of GOG's total games.
By this definition, if you own more than 372 games here on GOG you are a zombie.
Out of curiosity how many do you have? :)
Post edited May 16, 2014 by LeoLR
IAmSinistar: Damn you Niggles, what's the point in me hiding it like that if you're just going to tell everyone? ;)
LMFAO!

I know I'm an hour behind the thread but I had to respond to that!
Momo1991: What you in for? Littering in Keane Park!
sedricm: YES

AMAZING
XD

That's TWO brilliant old-school musical references intertwined w/the almighty Keane. I am gobsmacked.
LOL ;-D
Grargar: Not me. If was a game zombie, I would already own over half of GOG's total games.
At 34.9% (260/743), I'm slowly getting there myself... ;)
[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Skeletonbow]http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Skeletonbow[/url]
LeoLR: By this definition, if you own more than 372 games here on GOG you are a zombie.
Out of curiosity how many do you have?
As you may be well aware, these forums have a lot of room for personal definitions. ;)
And I own around the 150 mark, but if I really wanted, I could have easily owned 400+.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Grargar
LeoLR: By this definition, if you own more than 372 games here on GOG you are a zombie.
As of now, 112 - but there's still time...
Neverfree: SQ and PQ.. please don't pop up until AFTER my shift is over, thank you <3 lol..
txnca: Got you covered if they do! lol
Thanks again friend!
It appears that I can multitask a small bit now, how's everyone doing? :)
Stilton: As of now, 112 - but there's still time...
How are you gonna find time to play them all?
Grargar: Why should I? Do I look like a zombie to you?
skeletonbow: Aren't we all game zombies? hehe
Are you suggesting I have a problem?
Attachments:
tiny.jpg (22 Kb)