It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

txnca: Yes, this is just a copy of the 2nd round sales list with all of the sold ones cut out. The pairs are which ever is the first one and the second is next. IF SQ is the first one in the line and LSL comes net then it would be after SQ.
freibooter: Thanks. LSL is part of a four game block starting with Gobliiins according to your list, though ... is that intentional or an accident?

In the (or one of the?) of the previous rounds LSL: Love for Sail was the first game in a chunk, that's why it made it hard to track - so I'm surprised to see it now at the end of one, but maybe I didn't follow this whole thing intently enough.
That's just because those four games all came in this exact order in round 2 with no other game between them. The games that already had their third turn have been deleted from the list. It's a safe guess that on pair is Gobliiins and HMA and the other pair is SQ and LSL.
foxworks: Hey everyone, I'm back for the next 17 hrs, give or take. lol
triock: I hope you didn't miss Flatout. ;)
Nope, and I had plenty of backup. Thanks for thinking of me gang :D
high rated
foxworks: Hey everyone, I'm back for the next 17 hrs, give or take. lol
That's a short stay ;-P
Stilton: What the hell do they put on their hotdogs?
IAmSinistar: Something penicillin-based, one hopes.
you all made me check if wife is not getting in
maybe you should start a SM thread
-not that this waiting and keaning is also already a little masochistic
txnca: Yes, this is just a copy of the 2nd round sales list with all of the sold ones cut out. The pairs are which ever is the first one and the second is next. IF SQ is the first one in the line and LSL comes net then it would be after SQ.
freibooter: Thanks. LSL is part of a four game block starting with Gobliiins according to your list, though ... is that intentional or an accident?

In the (or one of the?) of the previous rounds LSL: Love for Sail was the first game in a chunk, that's why it made it hard to track - so I'm surprised to see it now at the end of one, but maybe I didn't follow this whole thing intently enough.
What i understand, and what has been shown, is that when the first one comes up it is paired with the one right after it, hence if SQ comes up first in the pair, it is paired with LSL. That doesn't mean it will follow the first two of that particular 4 game chunk you see it at the end of.
Momo1991: Something about The Great Train Robbery springs to mind... ;-p
psyciceman: Now I hope I don't have any cops reading my computer...
If they can sort through all the KeanePark references in this thread, then we're ALL in trouble ;-p
SpellSword: Welcome back! ^_^
foxworks: Thanks, it's great to be here :D
Welcome back no critters äh gobliins until now
high rated
Melhelix: Blast! Alright I'm headed to bed. Good night everyone and good luck!
Sweet dreams, see you later! ;-)

Cardian: That's just because those four games all came in this exact order in round 2 with no other game between them. The games that already had their third turn have been deleted from the list. It's a safe guess that on pair is Gobliiins and HMA and the other pair is SQ and LSL.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I even tried! lol
psyciceman: Now I hope I don't have any cops reading my computer...
Momo1991: If they can sort through all the KeanePark references in this thread, then we're ALL in trouble ;-p
Maybe they just think we're all a part of some weird cult and leave us alone.

Wait a minute...
Dumann: That's a shame. I guess now Disney owns the rights, the odds of LucasArts games appearing on GoG became even smaller?
Considering that LucasArts has been all and almost exclusively about Star Wars, I doubt this seriously diminishes the chances. They are still incredibly low, though.

The old Lucas Arts classics are essentially safely locked away in some Disney vault - Disney loves their vaults:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Vault
Momo1991: If they can sort through all the KeanePark references in this thread, then we're ALL in trouble ;-p
psyciceman: Maybe they just think we're all a part of some weird cult and leave us alone.

Wait a minute...
Group W baby!
psyciceman: So out of curiosity, what games are we still waiting for?

I'm still wanting Desperado's and Capitalism (man, that's a weird sentence)
Jesse_McThunder: Or an awesome game!

DESPERADOES VS CAPITALISM

Where you can play as either a desperado or a capitalist.
There was such game, it' called construction of Pacific Railroad or Overland Route ;)
psyciceman: Maybe they just think we're all a part of some weird cult and leave us alone.

Wait a minute...
NOW you're in trouble! You just told them about our cult!
Momo1991: Just another PSA - if you click the "My Settings" account on the top right of your screen, you can change your tagline ;-)

I recommend "MAHAYO!" but that's just a suggestion ;-p
Niggles: Recruiting? ;)
Nope, just edumacatin'
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Momo1991
Dumann: That's a shame. I guess now Disney owns the rights, the odds of LucasArts games appearing on GoG became even smaller?
freibooter: Considering that LucasArts has been all and almost exclusively about Star Wars, I doubt this seriously diminishes the chances. They are still incredibly low, though.

The old Lucas Arts classics are essentially safely locked away in some Disney vault - Disney loves their vaults:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Vault
Must be great to just say "Nah, we don't want all that money that you will absolutely throw at us for no effort on our side at all."