It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlackThorny: It still shows rise of the triad for me. didn't they say it's automated via ajax?
They're talking about the GOG front page, not the reddit thread.
GOG, put up what I want soon or I will find you and sit in your waiting room. If you have no waiting room I will just bring my own folding chair and set up in a corner somewhere.

Which you wouldn't appreciate.

Because I need a shower.
How does Pirates! Gold stack up compared to the Sid Meier's version?
DieselX: well that sucks how much did it sell for that it was taken off the shelf?
Grargar: $1.49
WHAT!!!
I can't believe I missed that.
I'm so disappointed in myself....
:'(
Red_Frog: Thanks man, plus for you. I'm thinking I'll make it an impulse purchase.
Tarnicus: Luckily for everyone I also made an impulse purchase before reading "single player is crap" lol. Shame I didn't click "gift" for this one given I have no interest in multi-player
Given the amount* you spend on buying and gifting I'm sure GOG will allow you to turn it into a gift code :)

* I don't suppose they'll do much trouble even if you had'nt have a record. But your sheer volume couldn't hurt.
Pidgeot: Wed, 14 May 2014 18:23:42 UTC: Pirates! Gold Plus - 75% off ($1.49) - 600
I'm a big pirate and I like to steal!
is stronghold crusader hd gone in 3rd round?
high rated
Dawnreader: I personally don't like this copy-paste chrome look and I don't like original chrome either...Ahh where are you cozy and warp Opera...sad..
If I may - you could always give Pale Moon a try - it's Gecko based, up to date with Firefox under the hood, but retains the old familiar UI and functionality/ usability and customisability.
Levrifon: DieselX your picture remember me that I am waiting for LBA2 :p
Yeah me too I am waiting for it to come up so I can get it as a gift for someone.
super fun game even now that its been 2 decades or so..
Yar har fiddle dee dee!
pmn357: How does Pirates! Gold stack up compared to the Sid Meier's version?
It is Sid Meier's version.

It's got a little more than the old Pirates! and a bit different than the newer version (like the on on XBOX).

NOTE: it also comes with the old original. All great games.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Tallima
dewdev: is stronghold crusader hd gone in 3rd round?
Not yet.
Guesses for the next game? :p
Levrifon: DieselX your picture remember me that I am waiting for LBA2 :p
DieselX: Yeah me too I am waiting for it to come up so I can get it as a gift for someone.
super fun game even now that its been 2 decades or so..
Also waiting for it :)
Alien8n: Guesses for the next game? :p
SWAT! Not much of a guess, as it is a hope :P