It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

donsanderson: What list are you using to determine pairs?
Still Life and Pirates have no relation to one another on mine. :/
Tarnicus: Round 2 list http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post3986
Ahh....
I have the round 1 list, doh! ;-)

Thanks to all who replied. ;-)
Post edited May 14, 2014 by donsanderson
was there a game that sold too many some how and wont be in the third round? What game was that?
DieselX: was there a game that sold too many some how and wont be in the third round? What game was that?
Deadly Premonition.
DieselX: was there a game that sold too many some how and wont be in the third round? What game was that?
Deadly Premonition had a low price glitch on the second round and won't make a third appearance.
high rated
Deadly Premonition
Deadly Premonition.

I think it was less about the number it sold and more about the pricing glitch that made it sell for way less than it was supposed to.
ErekoseDM: anyone have a current "list of games still to go"?

thx
Artoemius: This reddit thread is pretty convenient to follow the sale:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/25haps/gog_spring_insomnia_sale_last_chance_final/
It still shows rise of the triad for me. didn't they say it's automated via ajax?
Wed, 14 May 2014 18:23:42 UTC: Pirates! Gold Plus - 75% off ($1.49) - 600
well that sucks how much did it sell for that it was taken off the shelf?
Jesus looks like I finally have to stay awake the whole night in order to get my missing games.
DieselX your picture remember me that I am waiting for LBA2 :p
DieselX: well that sucks how much did it sell for that it was taken off the shelf?
$1.49
ssokolow: Y'know what's really funny? That just won second place in their Australis add-on competition. (Australis is their internal name for the new look and feel)

(The first place winner goes in the other direction and makes everything except the tab bar auto-hide. I actually agree with that. The kinds of behaviours and designs packed into it are a much more impressive technical achievement.)

(Of course, given that one of the goals of the competition was to show off how easily Australis makes it for add-on developers to customize things, maybe "Classic Theme Restorer" winning 2nd place isn't that big a surprise.)
I personally don't like this copy-paste chrome look and I don't like original chrome either...Ahh where are you cozy and warm Opera...sad..
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Dawnreader
DieselX: well that sucks how much did it sell for that it was taken off the shelf?
Best $1.49 I've ever spent!
high rated
Pidgeot: Deadly Premonition.

I think it was less about the number it sold and more about the pricing glitch that made it sell for way less than it was supposed to.
I agree, even though GOG's official statement only focuses on the former - then again, they couldn't/ wouldn't admit that directly.