It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In the cult post-apocalyptic game series, 23rd October marks “the day the bombs fell” – the beginning of a nuclear onslaught that luckily remains fictional. Since the date is slowly drawing near, we think it’s a perfect occasion to finally start playing the outstanding RPGs from the Fallout series or simply revisit their bleak, dangerous, yet fascinating world.

That’s why we’ve decided to host a Special Sale featuring Fallout games with discounts reaching 75% and lasting until 26th October 2021, 1 PM.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Steam has the complete Edition of Fallout 4 for 10 bucks right now. It's high time they release the game here.
SvitlaSveta4: Fallout 4, TES 5 Skyrim - will be in GoG store, who said this? Really?, I want it!!!
As I understood, there will be no new games from Bethesda (like Fallout 4, Skyrim, etc.) in near future... So be it!
SvitlaSveta4: Fallout 4, TES 5 Skyrim - will be in GoG store, who said this? Really?, I want it!!!
LifeLover: As I understood, there will be no new games from Bethesda (like Fallout 4, Skyrim, etc.) in near future... So be it!
Well if they care for a little extra $$ they know where to look (I don't think they care because Bill Gates makes millions every hour....)
GOG.com: 23rd October marks “the day the bombs fell”
Attachments:
kaboom.jpg (11 Kb)