It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RPG, adventure, and action classics.

You've probably played some of them. You definitely know most of them. Well it's time to welcome all of them in your collection! To make things easier, we've put them in a bundle with a 75% completion discount on top, so no excuses!

It's a diverse collection containing classics that are widely considered to be among the high points of their genre. Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, Icewind Dale: EE, and the celebrated Gothic series are what RPG dreams are made of. However, anyone who is looking to get into the magical world of point'n'click adventures, might want to start with the beautiful and emotional Syberia games. Finally, roaming the radio-addictive lands of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. will offer the brave hunters an experiences unparalleled by most other FPSs games out there.

Each game is 50/60% off on its own, but complete this bundle and you get a whopping 75% off.
The Special Sale lasts until October 26, 12PM UTC.
Very nice discounts.

And so many releases today!
And I am gonna buy most of them.
Thank you, GOG!
Vythonaut: So, what's it gonna be GOG; just 7 new releases plus a giveaway and a special sale for today? Boring i say! :PPP
lolol indeed, im still clicking thru all the new stuff, havent had time to sip my coffee yet

oh and a free game........ *squeals
Post edited October 24, 2017 by mintee
mintee: oh and a free game........ *squeals
And I have work to do today.....

edit: Oh wait. I was playing Torchlight. Forgot about that...
Post edited October 24, 2017 by drmike
There ae 3 games in this promo that i don't own , but i'm not giving any cents to Beamdog .
Point_Man: These bundle things suck imo... I would like to get just the Gothic series & the last Stalker (CoP) game i'm missing.
Peolpe have actually been complaining about the recent lack of bundles.
GOG.com: Well it's time to welcome all of them in your collection! To make things easier, we've put them in a bundle with a 75% completion discount on top, so no excuses!
No excuses needed, since I already own 'em all for quite some time. ;)
Point_Man: These bundle things suck imo... I would like to get just the Gothic series & the last Stalker (CoP) game i'm missing.
MightyPinecone: Peolpe have actually been complaining about the recent lack of bundles.
Plus, back in August the whole Gothic series (including the infamous Forsaken Gods :P) was on sale 85% off. Gotta be on the ball!
MightyPinecone: Peolpe have actually been complaining about the recent lack of bundles.
muntdefems: Plus, back in August the whole Gothic series (including the infamous Forsaken Gods :P) was on sale 85% off. Gotta be on the ball!
Yeah, there is that too. :)
In my case 3 games missing from the bundle and all of them nice-to-have, but the prices are worse that during previous sales, so - no, thanks, GOG. I've got all of them on CD/DVD somewhere so no hurry for me.
I already have them all, I guess I could try playing them.
In any case, thanks GOG for a hell of a day.
The Baldurs Gate bundle has been so much cheaper before. This must be a joke?
Speaking of special sales, the Stronghold 2 promo appears on the polish page and not on the english one. Weird...
klappis: The Baldurs Gate bundle has been so much cheaper before. This must be a joke?
Those were the original versions, these are "Enhanced"
victorchopin: Speaking of special sales, the Stronghold 2 promo appears on the polish page and not on the english one. Weird...
It is very common for GOG.
klappis: The Baldurs Gate bundle has been so much cheaper before. This must be a joke?
blotunga: Those were the original versions, these are "Enhanced"
The Enhanced editions together with Icewind Enhanced in a bundle have gone for €7 before. This is before they bundled them together with the classics mind you but anyway.