It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RPG, adventure, and action classics.

You've probably played some of them. You definitely know most of them. Well it's time to welcome all of them in your collection! To make things easier, we've put them in a bundle with a 75% completion discount on top, so no excuses!

It's a diverse collection containing classics that are widely considered to be among the high points of their genre. Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, Icewind Dale: EE, and the celebrated Gothic series are what RPG dreams are made of. However, anyone who is looking to get into the magical world of point'n'click adventures, might want to start with the beautiful and emotional Syberia games. Finally, roaming the radio-addictive lands of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. will offer the brave hunters an experiences unparalleled by most other FPSs games out there.

Each game is 50/60% off on its own, but complete this bundle and you get a whopping 75% off.
The Special Sale lasts until October 26, 12PM UTC.
This news are way out of control recently, is something wrong at your office GOG? ;)
Are these the first signs that the Singularity is onto us? Are the machines finally taking over? AaaaaAaaaAAaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
muntdefems: Are these the first signs that the Singularity is onto us? Are the machines finally taking over? AaaaaAaaaAAaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
GOG on Polish. More games. More Poland.
More Xpand Rally (hue). More Tormentum?! :P
muntdefems: Are these the first signs that the Singularity is onto us? Are the machines finally taking over?
Hang on a second – let me find out for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJQ3TM-p2QI#t=0m43s
Ghorpm: This news are way out of control recently, is something wrong at your office GOG? ;)
RoboRumble's a go, too!
This gotta be the best day ever for releases...!
Ghorpm: This news are way out of control recently, is something wrong at your office GOG? ;)
victorchopin: RoboRumble's a go, too!
You mean non-releases, right?

Or are you saying that we're going to need a clean-up on aisle 3?
victorchopin: RoboRumble's a go, too!
Lemon_Curry: You mean non-releases, right?

Bulb Boy better be on the produce section then ;P
Lemon_Curry: You mean non-releases, right?

victorchopin: Bulb Boy better be on the produce section then ;P
Unless it wasn't a nightmare after all:
'<span class="bold">About:</span> One gloomy night, Bulb Boy wakes suddenly from a frightening nightmare [...]'
Post edited October 24, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Man, I would love to play some of these RPGs because I’ve heard so much about them, but I still have not finished Risen from the last sale...

I might pick up Syberia though, I would like to take a small break from questing and combat, and instead just relax, take in the sights and solve some puzzles.

Thanks for the discounts :)
And also thanks for Stronghold, that’s a game from my childhood I’ve always wanted to finally beat.
high rated
GOTTA HURRY!!
Attachments:
6y5yhu.png (144 Kb)
victorchopin: GOTTA HURRY!!
Priceless! :D
These bundle things suck imo... I would like to get just the Gothic series & the last Stalker (CoP) game i'm missing.
victorchopin: GOTTA HURRY!!
And it expired and was automatically removed from the 'LATEST DEALS' section on the front page, although the sale is still ongoing.
Point_Man: These bundle things suck imo...
They sure do.
Post edited October 24, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
So, what's it gonna be GOG; just 7 new releases plus a giveaway and a special sale for today? Boring i say! :PPP