It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Role-playing games have been around since the earliest days of gaming as a whole. Whether they are classic turn-based titles, more modern action-based ones, or grand-scale games that offer us incredible worlds to explore, we love to immerse ourselves with all of them.

Reasons for that may differ, from mentioned escape to beautiful fantasy worlds, through experiencing amazing stories and meeting colorful characters that stay within our memory for good, to just loving being a hero (or a villain!) and deciding our fate and destiny. In any case, experiences that RPGs provide are one of a kind and to share the very best of them with you, we’ve launched a Grand RPG Sale with discounts as high as -85% that lasts until November 16th, 11 PM UTC.

Be a part of the magical worlds in titles like:
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (75% off)
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition (60% off)
Neverwinter Nights series (up to 85% off)
Baldur’s Gate series (up to 85% off)
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition (75% off)

and more!

Beloved realms of wonders, magic and secrets await!
high rated
• $2.99 • -85% • Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
• $2.99 • -50% • The Temple of Elemental Evil
• $3.74 • -75% • Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Explorer's Pack
• $4.99 • -75% • Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
• $4.99 • -75% • Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
• $4.99 • -50% • Dungeons and Dragons: Dragonshard
• $4.99 • -50% • Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
• $4.99 • -50% • Icewind Dale 2 Complete
• $4.99 • -75% • Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
• $4.99 • -75% • Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
• $6.24 • -75% • Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Season Pass
• $9.99 • -50% • Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete
• $9.99 • -75% • Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
• $13.04 • -55% • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Season Pass
• $14.99 • -75% • Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition
• $17.07 • -75% • Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition
• $17.53 • -35% • Tainted Grail: Conquest + Original Soundtrack Bundle
• $19.99 • -60% • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition
• $29.39 • -58% • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Commander Edition
• $42.56 • -57% • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Mythic Edition
Dungeons & Dragons Dragonshard @ $4.99? Has $4.99 become the new $2.49?

Remember awhile back it being $2.49.

Same with Forgotten Realms Demon Stone. I'll wait for $2.49 (again) on these.

------------------

GOG, I probably would have purchased both @ $2.49 (totaling $4.99), but as it is I've purchased neither.
Post edited November 09, 2022 by kai2
There seem to be so many sales going on concurrently, one really has to wonder why not have one big sale instead.
Breja: There seem to be so many sales going on concurrently, one really has to wonder why not have one big sale instead.
I totally agree. I continue to believe, as I've stated elsewhere before, that one large sale each week is much simpler, and showing better organization, that many smaller ones.
Breja: There seem to be so many sales going on concurrently, one really has to wonder why not have one big sale instead.
Many concurrent sales with different expirations are meant to confuse customers as to the duration of any particular discount... and this confusion is meant to spur "panic buying." Not certain how long this discount will last!? But it now!!!

Yeah, hate this stuff. IMHO it isn't the way a store -- digital or brick-and-mortar -- gains trust.
Enhanced by the fact you can't see when the discount ends if you visit the game page. Oh and the new sale pages too, which are just bad.
GOG.com: and more!
Baldur's Gate III is listed without discount on the promo page. Will you add one or was this just a mistake?
Post edited November 10, 2022 by Mori_Yuki