It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into engaging stories where suspense meets never-ending action. This Special Sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to fascinating games published by 505 Games. Enjoy titles like Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-50%), Control Ultimate Edition (-60%), andGhostrunner (-50%) before the sale ends on 2nd May 2021, 1 PM UTC.

If you want to see some cool gameplay featuring a title present in this Special Sale, visit our Twitch channel on 26th April 2021, 6 PM UTC. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night will be tackled by the streamer AshSaidHi.
I only see 17 games on sale.
Where are the rest?

Edit: I suck at something as simple as counting... Let's just say there are ~20 *items* on sale
Post edited April 26, 2021 by Lone_Scout
Get Control Ultimate Edition or Ghostrunner. They are both absolutely awesome.
high rated
• $1.49 • -85% • Virginia
• $1.99 • -80% • The Guest
• $2.49 • -75% • Ember
• $2.99 • -80% • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
• $4.99 • -75% • Last Day of June
• $7.49 • -50% • Horace
• $9.99 • -50% • ABZ
• $9.99 • -60% • Objects in Space
• $14.99 • -50% • Ghostrunner
• $15.99 • -60% • Control Ultimate Edition
• $17.99 • -40% • Journey to the Savage Planet
• $19.99 • -50% • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
• $19.99 • -50% • Indivisible

...and awaiting the remaining 488 ;)
Gib Underworld Ascendant pls!
fronzelneekburm: Gib Underworld Ascendant pls!
I'm really curious about that game, I heard it was really buggy on release but now it's playable and pretty good, I hope 505 Games decide to release it on GOG.
Please I want the Need for speed II and the second edition. I want to be happy!
Por Favor quiero el Need for speed II y el segunda edicion. Quiero ser feliz!
Attachments:
KetobaK: I'm really curious about that game, I heard it was really buggy on release but now it's playable and pretty good, I hope 505 Games decide to release it on GOG.
It's not that 505 Games don't want to release it on gog, it's that gog refused to sell the game when it came out.

The current build is MASSIVELY improved compared to the release version. The game as it is currently sold is still janky (with AI glitches being the most prevalent problem), but none of the issues that rendered the release build borderline unplayable (ie. missing save feature, horrid performance, unfinished levels) still apply and you can have a lot of fun with it.
KetobaK: I'm really curious about that game, I heard it was really buggy on release but now it's playable and pretty good, I hope 505 Games decide to release it on GOG.
Yeah, I have it on steam, and I haven't come across too many bugs, though the DEVs have pretty much abandoned it... but hey, that just means we can mod the shit out of it unfettered, but yeah, a gog release would be excellent!
cipriano22: Please I want the Need for speed II and the second edition. I want to be happy!
Por Favor quiero el Need for speed II y el segunda edicion. Quiero ser feliz!
This will never happen because of licensed cars. That is, why you won't see many older car games in digital stores with real cars (Test Drive series, Need for Speed series, Blur, rally games etc.)
The only games, that can be sold are these with fictive cars, like the Flatout series and such.
fronzelneekburm: It's not that 505 Games don't want to release it on gog, it's that gog refused to sell the game when it came out.

The current build is MASSIVELY improved compared to the release version. The game as it is currently sold is still janky (with AI glitches being the most prevalent problem), but none of the issues that rendered the release build borderline unplayable (ie. missing save feature, horrid performance, unfinished levels) still apply and you can have a lot of fun with it.
Well, I already added my vote to the wishlist, hope GOG reconsider soon!!!!
a shame Death Stranding still isn't here, unless the non-single player stuff is all that important.
This sounded like a bigger sale, 505 games... tricky capital "G". :)
eiii: This sounded like a bigger sale, 505 games... tricky capital "G". :)
Haha, you have good eyes xD
Well, here's a sale I won't be buying anything in.

I'm still boycotting 505 for their role in giving me neither a Linux build of Bloodstained nor a refund on my Kickstarter pledge.

(In fact, they're one of the reasons I never back anything anymore. Wait until the bird's in the hand before parting with your cash if there's nobody willing to actually enforce the ToS for sites like Kickstarter. When I was backing projects, it was specifically to reward and incentivize more Linux-native games.)
Post edited April 28, 2021 by ssokolow