It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM before September 13th 10 PM UTC and get a 40% off discount code for Displate metal posters, including their latest official Cyberpunk 2077 line.

Already have a pre-order? Check the 40% discount code to Displate in your GOG.COM library. For more info check our FAQ.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount code valid until October 31st, 2019, 11 PM UTC is available for all Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before September 13th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to all items available in the Displate store. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
spds100: I want to know the minimum requirements of the game, I'm not wanting to change my RX 580 by 2020
I already saw the requirements elsewhere:

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
Your first-born baby.

RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS:
Your spouse and dog too.

If you are still missing the minimum requirements, there is barely enough time if you can manage to deliver a premature baby. Not sure if an adoptee is accepted as well, you'll have to contact GOG/CRPG support to confirm that.
Post edited September 14, 2019 by timppu
paladin181: So to summarize:
- Be on a web browser, not in Galaxy
- Hover over your name at the top of the screen
- Click games
- Find Cyberpunk
- Click on Cyberpunk 2077
- Click the More v button
- Click serial keys

I hope this helps you. And GOG should be more explicit in their own instructions.
Found it.
Thanks guys.

My mistake was to click on the arrow on the bottom that open another menu -.-'
I simply needed to click the game.
omg XD
Attachments: