It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM before September 13th 10 PM UTC and get a 40% off discount code for Displate metal posters, including their latest official Cyberpunk 2077 line.

Already have a pre-order? Check the 40% discount code to Displate in your GOG.COM library. For more info check our FAQ.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount code valid until October 31st, 2019, 11 PM UTC is available for all Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before September 13th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to all items available in the Displate store. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
Ew no. Shame on GOG / CDP for partnering with "lel we're just a platform" IP leeches.

(Cyberpunk 2077 will most likely be good and you should preorder it sight unseen. It's more dignified than riding the hype machine.)
I mean I would, but with no specs and win10 only...
not much I can do :(
Swedrami: Friendly reminder that the stream of the new gameplay is going to start in less than 20min:
https://www.twitch.tv/cdprojektred
twitch doesn't work here anymore so I'll catch it on youtube... thanks
odomi2: I mean I would, but with no specs and win10 only...
This information will be available later, at a closer time to the game release date :)
No.

Really, GOG. Do you need pre-orders that badly that you need to team up with some internet retailer to push your sales by handing out discount coupons? Should we be worried about your finances?
odomi2: I mean I would, but with no specs and win10 only...
Ashleee: This information will be available later, at a closer time to the game release date :)
Thanks!
GOG.com: Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM before September 13th 10 PM UTC and get a 40% off discount code for Displate metal posters, including their latest official Cyberpunk 2077 line.

Already have a pre-order? Check the 40% discount code to Displate in your GOG.COM library. For more info check our FAQ.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount code valid until October 31st, 2019, 11 PM UTC is available for all Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before September 13th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to all items available in the Displate store. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
Is this the discount code that was promised for preordering Cyberpunk 2077? or will that come later? Cause I want to get that merch.
Help!

Preorder DONE.
I have already the game in library....
When the discount code will be available?

I checked the support page but it make me understand that there is already a code in:
GOG.COM library // More -> Serial Keys

But i can't find any section with it. (same on browser GOG.COM and on GOG galaxy)
The code is valid until 31 October 2019.
BUT WHEN WE CAN USE IT LET US KNOW!!!

THE SUPPORT PAGE:

How can I get the 40% discount code for www.displate.com?
The discount is offered for all Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM or via GOG GALAXY between June 9th and September 13th, 10 PM UTC.
Already have a pre-order? Check the 40% discount code to Displate in your GOG.COM library.

What is the discount code for exactly?
It applies to all goods in www.displate.com store. Please keep in mind that discounts do not add up, and the higher discount prevails. The code is valid until 31 October 2019, 11 PM UTC.

Where can I find my discount code?
It will be automatically assigned to the Cyberpunk 2077 game in GOG.COM library after the purchase. You can find it in the More -> Serial Keys section (this section is currently not available in the Galaxy Client).
drezot:
When did you pre-order the game?
drezot: Help!

Preorder DONE.
I have already the game in library....
When the discount code will be available?

I checked the support page but it make me understand that there is already a code in:
GOG.COM library // More -> Serial Keys

But i can't find any section with it. (same on browser GOG.COM and on GOG galaxy)
The code is valid until 31 October 2019.
BUT WHEN WE CAN USE IT LET US KNOW!!!

THE SUPPORT PAGE:

How can I get the 40% discount code for www.displate.com?
The discount is offered for all Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM or via GOG GALAXY between June 9th and September 13th, 10 PM UTC.
Already have a pre-order? Check the 40% discount code to Displate in your GOG.COM library.

What is the discount code for exactly?
It applies to all goods in www.displate.com store. Please keep in mind that discounts do not add up, and the higher discount prevails. The code is valid until 31 October 2019, 11 PM UTC.

Where can I find my discount code?
It will be automatically assigned to the Cyberpunk 2077 game in GOG.COM library after the purchase. You can find it in the More -> Serial Keys section (this section is currently not available in the Galaxy Client).
Go to your library, click on the GAME card, then click more on the dropdown menu there, and get your serial code. You have to do this from the website, not Galaxy (hover over your name above, and click GAMES in the dropdown menu to get to your library).
So to summarize:
- Be on a web browser, not in Galaxy
- Hover over your name at the top of the screen
- Click games
- Find Cyberpunk
- Click on Cyberpunk 2077
- Click the More v button
- Click serial keys

I hope this helps you. And GOG should be more explicit in their own instructions.
Post edited September 14, 2019 by paladin181
paladin181:
If he pre-ordered it today, he will not have the key, according to FAQ.
InkPanther: If he pre-ordered it today, he will not have the key, according to FAQ.
Also a fair point. However GOG's instructions could use a little help. Also, his reading comprehension is a little lacking since it does clearly state it is assigned under Cyberpunk 2077 game, under more > Serial keys.

But I'm trying to help a guy out.
GOG.com: Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM before September 13th 10 PM UTC and get a 40% off discount code for Displate metal posters, including their latest official Cyberpunk 2077 line.

Will it work on windows 7 offline PC?
If yes I'm preordering.
PS. I don't do online so I don't need windows "security" updates.
Post edited September 14, 2019 by novumZ
novumZ: Will it work on windows 7 offline PC?
If yes I'm preordering.
Offline? Absolutely (obviously, not MP)
Windows 7? Not officially, but most games can be made to work on Win 7 still.
novumZ: Will it work on windows 7 offline PC?
If yes I'm preordering.
paladin181: Offline? Absolutely (obviously, not MP)
Windows 7? Not officially, but most games can be made to work on Win 7 still.
My PC doesn't install anything past vcredist 2013 and 2015 just partial because they made it so you need to be connected to finish install even using vcredist offline installer so there might be a problem.