It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Navagon: If the idea of a Sonic film isn't enough to put you off, just think of the demented fantards you'd be sharing a cinema with.
LOL, I'm not even terribly interested in watching a TV series and they're going to make it a full movie?
hedwards: LOL, I'm not even terribly interested in watching a TV series and they're going to make it a full movie?
I'm guessing they're hoping that loads of 6-8 year olds are going to drag a parent along to go see it. Instead they're going to get in a load of 11 year olds playing pocket billiards to their messiah.

On the upside, temp cleaners are going to hit paydirt.
snowkatt: This one developer is just a frustrated movie maker who wanted to make a movie but got stuck with vidiya games
Fixed
Navagon: On the upside, temp cleaners are going to hit paydirt.
They don't get paid by the load.
Attachments:
Post edited February 11, 2016 by ScotchMonkey
As long as the movie has Segata Sanshiro just appear out of nowhere and destroy everyone in three moves because they are not playing Sega Saturn.
Navagon: If the idea of a Sonic film isn't enough to put you off, just think of the demented fantards you'd be sharing a cinema with.
The Sonic fanbase is demented because of the Sonic X anime.

Because this dementedness did not arose during Sonic's inception.
ScotchMonkey: They don't get paid by the load.
No, they get paid by the hour and I think that they're going to need plenty of those.
Elmofongo: The Sonic fanbase is demented because of the Sonic X anime.

Irrespective of where it came from it's there now and those kids are precisely the audience that film is going to get. Any normal fans should just wait for the DVD release.
Post edited February 11, 2016 by Navagon
Navagon: No, they get paid by the hour and I think that they're going to need plenty of those.
I'd burn the joint DOWN before a put in 10 minutes for that shit. Hourly pay for moppin up love mayo? No way man.
ScotchMonkey: I'd burn the joint DOWN before a put in 10 minutes for that shit. Hourly pay for moppin up love mayo? No way man.
The cinema complex would probably pay extra for that if you give them a heads up so they can fiddle their insurance first.
ScotchMonkey: I'd burn the joint DOWN before a put in 10 minutes for that shit. Hourly pay for moppin up love mayo? No way man.
Navagon: The cinema complex would probably pay extra for that if you give them a heads up so they can fiddle their insurance first.
If they brought back Dippin Dots at the new location then I'd do it for free.
Maverick89: This will be so bad, so bad....what happened to you Sonic?!? Sega, stop destroying Sonic.
Sonic died with SegaCD.
Sega will only stop when the kids with bad taste stop throwing money at anything related to Sonic.
Don't worship a stupid fictional character,
Don't support a company which is only interested in becoming richer, by milking a character that is trying desperately to be a success like Mario.
They don't give a damn about the fans, otherwise they wouldn't sell so much garbage.
Luckily, if you're looking for good 2D platformers nowadays, there's some good titles, like Freedom Planet, for example.
ScotchMonkey: They don't get paid by the load.
Navagon: No, they get paid by the hour and I think that they're going to need plenty of those.
Elmofongo: The Sonic fanbase is demented because of the Sonic X anime.

Navagon: Irrespective of where it came from it's there now and those kids are precisely the audience that film is going to get. Any normal fans should just wait for the DVD release.
Kinda sad that Sonic is getting his own "Proper movie" over Mario.

I can totally see a proper Mario movie done Disney style.

And at least the Mario fanbase is not a demented as Sonics.

Even the fanbases' "Fan- Art" at times is not as ugly and cringy looking as Sonics.

Irrespective of where it came from it's there now and those kids are precisely the audience that film is going to get. Any normal fans should just wait for the DVD release.
Elmofongo: Kinda sad that Sonic is getting his own "Proper movie" over Mario.

I can totally see a proper Mario movie done Disney style.

And at least the Mario fanbase is not a demented as Sonics.

Even the fanbases' "Fan- Art" at times is not as ugly and cringy looking as Sonics.
There was a Mario movie staring nothing but GREAT actors, and it almost ruined every one of their careers! :P
tinyE: There was a Mario movie staring nothing but GREAT actors, and it almost ruined every one of their careers! :P
Bob Hoskins practically disappeared for a decade after that one.
Elmofongo: I can totally see a proper Mario movie done Disney style.
Pretty much Wreck it Ralph, I suppose. Right down to the inclusion of kart racing. Could have been good if they'd done that instead of Wreck it Ralph. But it's hard to see how they could make it different enough.
ScotchMonkey: If they brought back Dippin Dots at the new location then I'd do it for free.
Ice Cream and liquid nitrogen, huh? Sounds like my kind of snack.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by Navagon
tinyE: There was a Mario movie staring nothing but GREAT actors, and it almost ruined every one of their careers! :P
Navagon: Bob Hoskins practically disappeared for a decade after that one.
Elmofongo: I can totally see a proper Mario movie done Disney style.
Navagon: Pretty much Wreck it Ralph, I suppose. Right down to the inclusion of kart racing. Could have been good if they'd done that instead of Wreck it Ralph. But it's hard to see how they could make it different enough.
ScotchMonkey: If they brought back Dippin Dots at the new location then I'd do it for free.
Navagon: Ice Cream and liquid nitrogen, huh? Sounds like my kind of snack.
Wreck-it-Ralph premise is a bit too Meta.

I am talking about a geniunine Mario movie with an in-universe story.

No refenreces to the fact that Mario is " Video Game" or "Nintendo property"
Huinehtar: Expect something the Mario Bros and the Dragonball movies.
Like this? Super Mario Bros. Z