It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Merry Christmas!

skimmie: Merry Christmas everyone!
HypersomniacLive: Hmm... no pic of the decorated boat?
Unfortunately, we haven't gotten around to decorating a boat ourselves yet.
Maybe this week :)
PaterAlf: Merry Christmas! I hope everybody is having a wonderful time with their loved ones!
Merry Christmas! I hope you haven't tried to put on your stockings, yet... You might stub your toe :)
Post edited December 26, 2019 by skimmie
skimmie: Unfortunately, we haven't gotten around to decorating a boat ourselves yet.
Maybe this week :)
All the yummy season food hasn't left you with much time for anything else, eh? ;-)

And if not this week, there's always next year.
letsmaybeLP92: I love many of my Christmas presents, but the most special one I would say would be one I had a few years back. It wasn't anything big or unique, but a nice green Starbucks tumbler. Even since I got it, I have been using it for my daily/weekly coffee/tea consumption and it is decked out with some stickers I got over the years as well

I'm also in for the GA.

The Tumbler
Santa is very fond of good coffee. You might want to check your Tumbler... I mean, stocking.
letsmaybeLP92: I love many of my Christmas presents, but the most special one I would say would be one I had a few years back. It wasn't anything big or unique, but a nice green Starbucks tumbler. Even since I got it, I have been using it for my daily/weekly coffee/tea consumption and it is decked out with some stickers I got over the years as well

I'm also in for the GA.

The Tumbler
skimmie: Santa is very fond of good coffee. You might want to check your Tumbler... I mean, stocking.
Ha good one. Merry Christmas
high rated
blastradius: In my family, we have a tradition of putting a star on top of our Christmas tree. We have a ceramic star that was in my mom's family for about 60 years that we used to put on top of our Christmas tree, that is, up until 3 years ago. When we were getting our ornaments out that year, that star was at the top of a box and for whatever reason, we didn't put it inside the box. As you can guess, it fell and broke when we reached for that top box. Naturally, my mom was pretty sad, it was with her when she was a kid after all, but we tried to fix it with super glue, although now it had a visible crack in it. She decided we shouldn't put it up on the tree now becuase she was afraid it would just break again, so we put it on our mantle instead. The next year, we thought it was a little plain to just have a star on the mantle, so we bought some things to put around it; A nativity scene, an angel, stuff like that. That kind of started a new tradition where we would decorate our mantle as well as the tree we got, not with lights, but with other things we started to value over the years. We have a pinata on top of that mantle now as well even, that was kind of a funny present we got for my mom's birthday earlier in the year, but she liked it so much we kept it without breaking it open.
Catac1ysm: Our Christmas tradition is diving in the ice hole. - 30 degree centigrade frost is not a hindrance.
It is believed that water on this day washes away all sins.
Main decoration is ice hole in the shape of a cross. I'm in.
Aramandur: Due to changing my job last year, I was finally able to give each family member something they wanted for years. The best thing was not what they got, but how they got it - it was a night full of surprises :D Their happy faces made it my best Christmas ever, and THAT was the best present I ever got.
Santa is a little late, but he finally found your homes and left something in your stockings.
Thank you for the gift, dear Santa!
Thank you again, PaterAlf and skimmie, for organizing this surprise giveaway!
Thank you so much Santa for coming to visit me and working overtime, that is extremely nice of you to do. I'm just glad I could share a story for all to enjoy. I hope you all have a great New Years.
Happy New year too all of you!
low rated
skimmie: Happy New year too all of you!
You too :)
skimmie: Happy New year too all of you!
: )