It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bad_fur_day1: The never ending death of shineyloot, I mean damn, someone put it out of it's misery already or something. It's becoming undead.
You're thinking about Desura. ShinyLoot has a death date and all.
Zsolan: Metal Planet
pablodusk: Sure, sent. Let us know if it works.
Hey there. Thank you. We'll have some fun with this one. :)
HypersomniacLive: It's very rare we get a chance to gift you something, even if just a game code for a site shutting down. so thank you, my friend.

Since codes still work, here's what's left from me:

- Realms of the Haunting
- SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance
Do you know if this version of Realms of the Haunting has the MIDI (or possibly 3DO?) music?

I have the Steam version, but it seems to be missing the (awesome) music I remember.

Not sure which version you have. I checked ShinyLoot, but their search feature seems to have been dismantled. Or my browser just doesn't like it...

Truly is a great underrated and underappreciated game imo. +1 for being awesome
high rated
Terrapin2190: Do you know if this version of Realms of the Haunting has the MIDI (or possibly 3DO?) music?

I have the Steam version, but it seems to be missing the (awesome) music I remember.

Not sure which version you have. I checked ShinyLoot, but their search feature seems to have been dismantled. Or my browser just doesn't like it...

I have the GOG version, which, if I'm not terribly mistaken, is the same as the Steam one.
No idea about the ShinyLoot one, but I'd say it's pretty safe to assume that it's the same as the above two.
Terrapin2190: Do you know if this version of Realms of the Haunting has the MIDI (or possibly 3DO?) music?

HypersomniacLive: I have the GOG version, which, if I'm not terribly mistaken, is the same as the Steam one.
No idea about the ShinyLoot one, but I'd say it's pretty safe to assume that it's the same as the above two.
Rats. Well, thanks for the info :) I might see if I can pull the old audio files from disc and see if they'll fit anywhere that the Steam version will read them. There might be a wiki via support... never thought to check until now.

There I go de-railing threads again...
high rated
Heads up to all with gift codes to give away

I've been in contact with ShinyLoot regarding this matter, and in their email from today they told me that gift codes will be redeemable. In case a code misbehaves, the person trying and failing to redeem it should contact them, and they'll sort them out.

So, in light of this, a little bump for my two remaining games:

- Realms of the Haunting
high rated
Gentle reminder - these are still available, and a bit less than three weeks before ShinyLoot goes down.

- Realms of the Haunting
Just ten more days. Last chance to download your ShinyLoot games.
A heads up to those who have bought Shiny Loot bundles from Groupees. It seems that Groupees have added direct downloads for most games featured on those bundles that also had a direct download on Shiny Loot.
Post edited March 08, 2016 by Grargar
wanderer_27: Still have Snake Blocks
I would not like it to suddenly poof out. So please, send it over to me. Thank you!
wanderer_27: Still have Snake Blocks
PookaMustard: I would not like it to suddenly poof out. So please, send it over to me. Thank you!
I ended up giving it away on the Non-GOG Gifting thread . . . wasn't easy either :/
PookaMustard: I would not like it to suddenly poof out. So please, send it over to me. Thank you!
wanderer_27: I ended up giving it away on the Non-GOG Gifting thread . . . wasn't easy either :/
Ah. Well, better than being lost too. I hope everyone used their Shinyloot keys by now.
Grargar: A heads up to those who have bought Shiny Loot bundles from Groupees. It seems that Groupees have added direct downloads for most games featured on those bundles that also had a direct download.
And I wondered why I suddenly had 127 notifications on my Groupees account. :)

I have to say that it's really a nice move by Groupees. They often get criticized, but this is great customer service.
I have Dead Hungry Diner if anyone is interested.
Bumping the thread up to remind people that in less than 3 days Shiny Loot will shut down its downloads, so if you haven't backed up your installers/serials/keys, now it's the time to start doing it.

Also, those of you who have bought DROD: Gunthro & The Epic Blunder and/or DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale should check their accounts as Steam keys have just been added.
Post edited March 15, 2016 by Grargar