It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And back down, it seems.
Still up for me, games and all.
Cavalary: And back down, it seems.
It may be that it can't handle the traffic of people trying to backup their stuff? Who knows...
I'm glad I could get my DROD keys at least.
Grargar: Still up for me, games and all.
Nothing for me. Just checked the thread, saw it said it was still up so went to check, loaded, forum loaded as well, then was poking around, saw another recent topic there besides the announcement one, clicked it, nothing. Try site again, still nothing. Tried again now too, on two browsers, nope. And a tracert just times out after getting to privatesystems.net.
Edit: A plain ping times out too. 100% loss.
Post edited March 20, 2016 by Cavalary
Grargar: Still up for me, games and all.
Cavalary: Nothing for me. Just checked the thread, saw it said it was still up so went to check, loaded, forum loaded as well, then was poking around, saw another recent topic there besides the announcement one, clicked it, nothing. Try site again, still nothing. Tried again now too, on two browsers, nope. And a tracert just times out after getting to privatesystems.net.
It's a bit erratic. It was up for me, then down for a while, then up again.
Cavalary: Nothing for me. Just checked the thread, saw it said it was still up so went to check, loaded, forum loaded as well, then was poking around, saw another recent topic there besides the announcement one, clicked it, nothing. Try site again, still nothing. Tried again now too, on two browsers, nope. And a tracert just times out after getting to privatesystems.net.
What can I say? I can still try downloading ArcaniA or some other game if I so wish. Maybe they take down their servers one by one?
Grargar: What can I say? I can still try downloading ArcaniA or some other game if I so wish. Maybe they take down their servers one by one?
Who knows. Back up now for me too. Guess they're poking at things, and by all rights it shouldn't be working at all anymore. Just curious what will happen, if it'll just poof completely or display something.
ShinyLoot is still working for me, although downloads are kinda slow.
One week after its supposed shutdown and ShinyLoot's downloads are still working. I wonder if March 17 was just an estimate, after all.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: One week after its supposed shutdown and ShinyLoot's downloads are still working. I wonder if March 17 was just an estimate, after all.
According to the whois data, the domain will expire on Nov 2, so that's one thing. Now of course that's the least concern, the main being hosting. But guess the main thing that went down on March 17 was probably support, their involvement in it, so if something messes up or people need help with their existing purchases they're out of luck because they moved on. But maybe as long as things can sort of muddle along with their hosting, it'll work till their existing contracts expire.
Cavalary: But guess the main thing that went down on March 17 was probably support, their involvement in it
The support is dead since the beginning of the year. I sent them twice a question about my downloads in January and I'm still waiting the answer. They just wait the domain expired.
Just a heads up, but ShinyLoot's downloads have now disappeared. Hope you made a proper backup of your stuff.
Grargar: Just a heads up, but ShinyLoot's downloads have now disappeared. Hope you made a proper backup of your stuff.
Almost a month after the date they said they'll shut down at, so definitely should have...
Grargar: Just a heads up, but ShinyLoot's downloads have now disappeared. Hope you made a proper backup of your stuff.
Hopefully I've uploaded my ShinyLoot material into Google Drive, which I can trust in not going down far more than ShinyLoot. I'll also burn them to a disc if I get the chance.
Just checked Shinyloot and they got rid of the forums and login completely, and the front page says they are working on something new, but the copyright year at the bottom of the page is out of date.