It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zsolan: Is Valcarta still available?
madth3: Not after this.
PM sent. :)

Only Rexzilla left.
Thanks again! :)
probbayo: Hero's Tale Enhanced Edition
Sent, see chat.

budejovice: Rexzilla
Sent you a friend invitation in preparation for your request ;) It's only sold on Desura and ShinyLoot, so will be a collector's item soon :P
low rated
pablodusk: Sent, see chat.

budejovice: Rexzilla
pablodusk: Sent you a friend invitation in preparation for your request ;) It's only sold on Desura and ShinyLoot, so will be a collector's item soon :P
Thank you very much pablodusk!
Zsolan: Thanks again! :)
My pleasure.

I guess I'll be taking Rexzilla for myself, given that there are more copies than interest.
It looks a bit hard for my not-so-young reflexes but we'll see.
pablodusk: Sent, see chat.
Thank you! ^^)
low rated
Thanks again for the collector's item pablodusk!

madth3: It looks a bit hard for my not-so-young reflexes but we'll see.
In my PM, p.d. confirmed it is hard. :)
Bumping this thread as a reminder that today is the final day that you can purchase games on ShinyLoot.
Grargar: Bumping this thread as a reminder that today is the final day that you can purchase games on ShinyLoot.
Just checked. They only offer a handful of free games now.
Ophelium: Just checked. They only offer a handful of free games now.
Now, the only question that remains is whether any ShinyLoot codes are still working.
Ophelium: Just checked. They only offer a handful of free games now.
Grargar: Now, the only question that remains is whether any ShinyLoot codes are still working.
According to their Post :

The last date we will be active for downloads, support, or general operational matters is March 17, 2016.
Meanwhile, I'm still trying to give some of these codes away . . .
high rated
wanderer_27: According to their Post :

The last date we will be active for downloads, support, or general operational matters is March 17, 2016.
wanderer_27: Meanwhile, I'm still trying to give some of these codes away . . .
I sent them an email inquiring about this, and they replied saying that won't be redeeming keys after Jan 31. But I was able to redeem a game to my own account today.

Not sure if the cut-off is not yet in place, or how long codes will still be redeemable.

I also have a few codes to give away, and since they seem to be still redeemable:

- G̶r̶a̶y̶ ̶M̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶
- Realms of the Haunting
- Soulbringer
- SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance
Post edited February 02, 2016 by HypersomniacLive

HypersomniacLive: I sent them an email inquiring about this, and they replied saying that won't be redeeming keys after Jan 31. But I was able to redeem a game to my own account today.

Not sure if the cut-off is not yet in place, or how long codes will still be redeemable.

I also have a few codes to give away, and since they seem to be still redeemable:

- Gray Matter
- Realms of the Haunting
- Soulbringer
Yeah, I just tried a code and it redeemed.

However, I'm not able to pull up game pages / descriptions now . . . so the clock is running for sure.

Need to dig up the rest of those codes this Evening I guess.

HypersomniacLive: I sent them an email inquiring about this, and they replied saying that won't be redeeming keys after Jan 31. But I was able to redeem a game to my own account today.

- Gray Matter
- Realms of the Haunting
- Soulbringer
I would try that Gray Matter adventure game if you don't mind.
high rated
probbayo: I would try that Gray Matter adventure game if you don't mind.
Check PM.
Used the last of my codes before they expire - too bad no one wanted them.