It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zsolan: May I have SoulCaster I & II if available, or just one of them? :)
PM'd. Enjoy!
Zsolan: May I have SoulCaster I & II if available, or just one of them? :)
plan99: PM'd. Enjoy!
Thank you!! :D
. . . . continuing . . . since ShinyLoot is going Out of Business . . . .

First Positive Rep before June 2015 not on Scammer list - reply here :

ShinyLoot Key for <span class="bold">Soulbringer</span>
Almost missed an key. Added it to my [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/shinyloot_plans_for_dormancy_in_2016/post98]SL gift list.
Desura... Shinyloot... Sad to them sturggling and end their business....That's capitalism, ya. :(
I recently bought some games at ShinyLoot for the first time, and the payment, downloading process and the actual games all worked fine. Their website and software selection aren't as good as GOG, but it's a shame they won't be around for much longer. Not sure if it will help them much at this point, but you can still buy games until the end of the month ( and download them for another month or two ) so go and check them out folks.
koima57: Desura... Shinyloot... Sad to them sturggling and end their business....That's capitalism, ya. :(
That's a-few-big-players-crushing-everyone-else-and-controlling-all-the-market-ism. Which I guess is as good a definition as any.
Bump - only a few days left and no more buying at Shiny Loot and these keys may possibly die.
madth3: I'd love to take this, if I may:

plan99: Rhythm Destruction (Steam)
madth3: Also, I found a few SL keys of my own, if anyone wants them.

- Rexzilla
- Valcarta: Rise of the Demon

Cheers.
Is Valcarta still available?
high rated
Zsolan: Is Valcarta still available?
Not after this.
PM sent. :)

Only Rexzilla left.
Post edited January 28, 2016 by madth3
It's a shame, I liked ShinyLoot. I got some great games there and they seem like good people. Their transparency about their situation is certainly refreshing too.

I have a few extra keys as well, if anyone's interested:

Dead Hungry Diner
Valcarta: Rise of the Demon

Edit: removed taken games.
Post edited March 10, 2016 by pablodusk
pablodusk: It's a shame, I liked ShinyLoot. I got some great games there and they seem like good people. Their transparency about their situation is certainly refreshing too.

I have a few extra keys as well, if anyone's interested:

Hero's Tale Enhanced Edition
Metal Planet
Rexzilla
Snake Blocks
Valcarta: Rise of the Demon
May I have this RPG game?
Hero's Tale Enhanced Edition
low rated
With triock's GA going, I now count 3 Rexzillas available?

I have considered asking for one, but it's probably not exactly my cup of tea and probably not the next thing I will be raring to play. But with 3 available, may just hop to the other side of the fence tomorrow if they're still around.

So... if you want Rexzilla and have a smaller backlog than me, out with it already! ;)
Catching the news. i have some games there, from 2 bundles.

Useful reminder, unfortunately, of how fragile our digital world is.
Flipping back and forth between threads . . .

. . . . continuing . . . since ShinyLoot is going Out of Business . . . .

Registered before June 2015 not on Scammer list - reply here :

ShinyLoot Key for <span class="bold">Gray Matter</span>