It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wesley_de_Waart: Status update:

Still waiting.
That's a shame.

With GOG taking so long to decide, how about selling the game yourself directly? Or is it too much work to set up and run an online store?

Still waiting.
Hope it works out!
Hopefully, a response comes in January. Most people are probably on a vacation right now, but still...
Well, I´d buy a copy.
I certainly hope GOG approves your game (we have Hedon, so no excuses). Best of luck!
Thanks for all the kind messages! You guys are awesome :)
low rated
Best of luck to you (dev), GOG's curation is very much a crapshoot it seems. You seem nice enough and I appreciate the communication with users here. If your game does get accepted, please ask GOG to give your account a developer tag so that your name appears in a different color in the forums (it makes it much easier to find developer posts). Devs that stick around here instead of dropping the game and running deserve major respect and kudos.

Full disclosure I am one of the much-maligned (by some on this site) offline installer users. I have to say that "how will we be able to advertise in-game that there is an update" is not really something that makes me want to jump and get a game. I'd rather just wait until the "true" or "full" completion of content. Also in some cases I prefer an "old" version so the updates are not always a positive in my view.

I would also like a Zoom-Platform release but I guess you are refusing. Just as a general comment, not to anyone in particular, but for some of us like myself a release on Steam even if it can be made to run without the client, is not something we find worth buying since to do so is still to support Steam. Zoom-Platform is the "purest" DRM-free store I find but I have also bought directly from developers to have a DRM-free and Steam-free build.
GOG, Selaco game is a real deal, I played the Pre-Demo, it looks and feels fantastic!

Check the gameplay trailer from Realms Deep:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozxnmQyzll4
Post edited December 30, 2021 by Cadaver747
Enebias: Da heck are they even doing the whole day? Come on, just let the game pass so you can actually make some money (mine included)!
Lol nope. Have a dating sim about underage fish instead*.

*Note: not an actual game that I know of, but I wouldn't be surprised at this point.
Post edited December 30, 2021 by Breja
Enebias: Da heck are they even doing the whole day? Come on, just let the game pass so you can actually make some money (mine included)!
Breja: Lol nope. Have a dating sim about underage fish instead*.

*Note: not an actual game that I know of, but I wouldn't be surprised at this point.
Fantastic... you just spoiled Thursday's new game.

Underage fish? That's nothing. I am eagerly waiting for this jewel to show up on GOG:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/594350/Attack_Helicopter_Dating_Simulator/

Still waiting.
Crossing my fingers! I hope gog has a change of heart.

I've already said it, but I'll say it again, the game looks gorgeous! :)

Will buy a copy the minute I'm able to, be it on gog or Steam.

I'm sure one about fridges exists, so I would totally not be surprised.
high rated
Still nothing.

I must admit that I'm completely discouraged by this point. A 3 month wait is unacceptable and given how the automated email states that, after 2 weeks of not hearing anything, it is safe to assume that they (GOG) decided to 'pass on the game'. Fast-forward to 3 months later and we got nothing.

I've heard from other developers that the 2 week period is completely inaccurate and it baffles me that this has not been addressed / corrected on their end. An automated email is easy to adjust. Or, a simple ''Hey, sorry that's its taking so long, we will get back to you asap'' after a lengthy waiting period would have been nice, just something to inform developers that they are not being ignored, but we get absolutely nothing from GOG. No update, no notice about traffic being heavier than expected, no estimate that is even remotely accurate. We are completely left in the dark not knowing if we should continue waiting or if they declined our game and that it's game over.

I know that we are in a pandemic, I know that many indie developers are submitting their titles, but for god sake GOG it has not been just a couple of weeks. It has been months!

In a previous post I said that I would not re-submit Selaco because I don't want to flood them any further knowing how busy they are, but I've become increasingly impatient with this non-sense and decided to re-submit anyway.

If I get nothing within a month I'm pulling the plug. This forum thread has been amazing but the way we are being left in the dark is far too frustrating and makes me hesitant to work together with them.
Post edited January 13, 2022 by Wesley_de_Waart
Wesley_de_Waart: Still nothing.

I must admit that I'm completely discouraged by this point. A 3 month wait is unacceptable and given how the automated email states that, after 2 weeks of not hearing anything, it is safe to assume that they (GOG) decided to 'pass on the game'. Fast-forward to 3 months later and we got nothing.

I've heard from other developers that the 2 week period is completely inaccurate and it baffles me that this has not been addressed / corrected on their end. An automated email is easy to adjust. Or, a simple ''Hey, sorry that's its taking so long, we will get back to you asap'' after a lengthy waiting period would have been nice, just something to inform developers that they are not being ignored, but we get absolutely nothing from GOG. No update, no notice about traffic being heavier than expected, no estimate that is even remotely accurate. We are completely left in the dark not knowing if we should continue waiting or if they declined our game and that it's game over.

I know that we are in a pandemic, I know that many indie developers are submitting their titles, but for god sake GOG it has not been just a couple of weeks. It has been months!

In a previous post I said that I would not re-submit Selaco because I don't want to flood them any further knowing how busy they are, but I've become increasingly impatient with this non-sense and decided to re-submit anyway.

If I get nothing within a month I'm pulling the plug. This forum thread has been amazing but the way we are being left in the dark is far too frustrating and makes me hesitant to work together.
I'm sorry to hear that, these things are extremely frustrating and draining. I can imagine you and the team getting fed up with the whole situation, but thank you for keeping at it, it is appreciated. :)

You can count on me purchasing your game in any case though.
Hell, this might be my first Steam purchase in recent years. :P