It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 60% off six EA heavyweights: Dragon Age: Origins, SPORE, The Saboteur, Dead Space, SimCity 3000 Unlimited, and Mirror's Edge!

Three new EA games made their DRM-free debut here today and to celebrate their arrival, the other recent EA newcomers who also call GOG.com their home, have come to greet them. And they've come bearing gifts, namely some really thoughtful discounts for anyone who wants to join the festivities with this <span class="bold">EA Highlights</span>! Come, the party is right this way!

So who's attending? Here's the list with the six distinguished guests:

- Dragon Age: Origins: -60%
- Mirror's Edge: -50%
- The Saboteur: -50%
- Dead Space: -60%
- SPORE: -60%
- SimCity 3000 Unlimited: -50%

Let some modern classics into your collection with these critically-acclaimed <span class="bold">EA Highlights</span> going for up to 60% off!
The promo will last until October 31st, 12:59 PM UTC.
---
Post edited February 14, 2018 by user deleted
low rated
So many overpriced ea games... geez, I wish EA never came over here. :/
I'm hoping some of these titles will be added to the Reclaim Code library, glad they are coming to gog
You're gonna need a bigger discount.
deleted
We want more EA titles. NFS Underground Series!
Matruchus: And where is C&C Ultimate Collection??????????????????????????????????
Once again, THIS.
Zoidberg: So many overpriced ea games... geez, I wish EA never came over here. :/
Fairfox: Are you for real? Cutting off your nose to spite your face? What a hawt look :/
No idea what you meant, but I did mean what I wrote. Getting more games is nice but not at such a price.

You have the right to disagree, and I have the right to think otherwise.
deleted
tburger: If weekend promo will be dull - I'll bite sth from this one
I think this might BE the weekend promo. =) (I guess we'll see in the morning.)
Zoidberg: No idea what you meant, but I did mean what I wrote. Getting more games is nice but not at such a price.

You have the right to disagree, and I have the right to think otherwise.
Fairfox: I guesses when one has teh games available here one has teh choice whether they buy or not; Imma not a big fangurl of peeps who'd rather they just not be available, period, as it seems mean-spirited, counter-productive and, as I says, like you're cutting off your nose to spite your face. Indeedie, I dooo notice you tend to have a very 'down(beat)' approach to almost every release whenever their respective announcement threads appear, which gets kinda old real fast.
Well imagine how real fast it gets old for me. ;)

And accepting anything is not always a good idea, this motto can be proven time and time again... a lot of the releases here feel as much a victory as a defeat.

I'm merely expressing it. And if I do it for one I should do it for all. Less subpar releases will translate as less negativity from me.

Besides, you're really just paying attention to the negative things I say, I suggest you make a bigger effort in remarking the positive ones.
I will wait for a 75% sale and then buy them all.
Zoidberg: Besides, you're really just paying attention to the negative things I say, I suggest you make a bigger effort in remarking the positive ones.
Seriously??? For 10 posts I read from you, at least 8 are negatives. So I can understand that some people may find it tiring (me included, I have to admit).

It doesn't mean that you don't have the right to complain but don't be surprised if people tend to associate you with negative comments afterwards.
Zoidberg: Besides, you're really just paying attention to the negative things I say, I suggest you make a bigger effort in remarking the positive ones.
cal74: Seriously??? For 10 posts I read from you, at least 8 are negatives. So I can understand that some people may find it tiring (me included, I have to admit).

It doesn't mean that you don't have the right to complain but don't be surprised if people tend to associate you with negative comments afterwards.
Shooting the messenger is the dumbest thing there is. I merely explain my discomfort concerning certain decisions made by gog, I don't yell, I don't insist and, again, I'm just delivering a message, nothing more. I do no harm.

So I would be OK if others behaved a similar way. Debate is desirable in this world full of certainties.

And if one doesn't want a debate, one is free to ignore me and even rate me down (if that makes one feel better).

Cheers.
HunchBluntley: I think this might BE the weekend promo. =) (I guess we'll see in the morning.)
It seems we got proper weekend promo after all - but I already got all games I want from it. So this weekend EA gets my money..