It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 60% off six EA heavyweights: Dragon Age: Origins, SPORE, The Saboteur, Dead Space, SimCity 3000 Unlimited, and Mirror's Edge!

Three new EA games made their DRM-free debut here today and to celebrate their arrival, the other recent EA newcomers who also call GOG.com their home, have come to greet them. And they've come bearing gifts, namely some really thoughtful discounts for anyone who wants to join the festivities with this <span class="bold">EA Highlights</span>! Come, the party is right this way!

So who's attending? Here's the list with the six distinguished guests:

- Dragon Age: Origins: -60%
- Mirror's Edge: -50%
- The Saboteur: -50%
- Dead Space: -60%
- SPORE: -60%
- SimCity 3000 Unlimited: -50%

Let some modern classics into your collection with these critically-acclaimed <span class="bold">EA Highlights</span> going for up to 60% off!
The promo will last until October 31st, 12:59 PM UTC.
Well interesting sale but the discounts are kinda low. Will wait for a better offer on Spore.

And where is C&C Ultimate Collection??????????????????????????????????
The more EA games, the better :D
Great to see more EA games DRM free
low rated
So many GOG Connect titles, it's amazing.
high rated
It'd be cool if you guys got the Mass Effect series too, but at least these games are getting frequent enough sales to reasonable prices, unlike Activision's offerings ($46 for Singularity? Really?).

Also +1 to C&C
Will we see Dead Space 2 in the future?
It's great that the EA games keep coming. The more the better.

The three that were released today are not my cup of tea (I'm awful at FPS games and have a lot of them in my backlog that I should complete first), but I'm sure there are a lot of people who will enjoy them.
I would like Spore, but even with the discount it`s way too expensive.
Nice to see more EA stuff here, but would be even nicer if they were a bit newer...

Dead Space 2, Mass Effects (2 or 3...)
I salute you EA !
---
Post edited February 14, 2018 by user deleted
Nice to see the EA catalog expanded :)
Matruchus: And where is C&C Ultimate Collection??????????????????????????????????
It's on Origin ;(
If weekend promo will be dull - I'll bite sth from this one