It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZED is now available DRM-free.

ZED is the story of an aging artist, lost in regret and the haze of dementia. Inside the dreamscape of this creative mind come undone, players reassemble the artist's fragmented memories into a final, lasting legacy: a loving gift to his granddaughter.
Looks interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Yp2L6c2KM
ZED only runs on Windows 10?

Shame on you Eagre Games, Cyan Ventures, and gog.com.

ZED says it uses DirectX 11 and MicroSoft also ported DirectX 12 to Windows 7 like two months ago.
You bastard! You beat me to it! :P

I POOP FIRE ON YOU!
tinyE: You bastard! You beat me to it! :P

I POOP FIRE ON YOU!
Hitting him with a Skyrim meme, now that's harsh. :P
What about Windows 8?
Themken: What about Windows 8?
Yeah ZED should also run on Windows Vista, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 as well since it supports DirectX 11.

DirectX 11 can be run on Windows Vista.
Oh nice. I wasn't sure if this was coming here, as usual all the press releases I saw only mentioned Steam. You really need to do something about that GOG.
these announcement posts keeps getting shorter and poorer,.at a time they where fun to read.... anyway....
tinyE: You bastard! You beat me to it! :P

I POOP FIRE ON YOU!
NuffCatnip: Hitting him with a Skyrim meme, now that's harsh. :P
not cool bro

:D
Ah, now that I have watched the trailer's end I saw the reason why this is Windows 10 only: It is a VR game.
Themken: Ah, now that I have watched the trailer's end I saw the reason why this is Windows 10 only: It is a VR game.
PC versions of video games that run on Virtual Reality (VR) headsets can also run on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1.

I have seen a few PC versions of video games running on Virtual Reality (VR) headsets on Steam say they can run on Windows XP.
Themken: Ah, now that I have watched the trailer's end I saw the reason why this is Windows 10 only: It is a VR game.
Linux version is coming out soon.
thought this was going to be another zombie game but got excited when i saw cyan dev, was going to buy it then the friggin win 10 only bs. seems a bit early to be cutting off a large chunk of customers but well, screw em. Ill be upgrading this coming year with a new laptop but ill still skip the game