It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZED is now available DRM-free.

ZED is the story of an aging artist, lost in regret and the haze of dementia. Inside the dreamscape of this creative mind come undone, players reassemble the artist's fragmented memories into a final, lasting legacy: a loving gift to his granddaughter.
shmerl: Linux version is coming out soon.
Good, but I find that surprising as it only shows support for the very latest version of Windows.
I often miss the required specs bit, I really should pay more attention so I don't get caught out! I use Win7 as my main PC, and hope to move to ZorinOS (a Windows-like form of Linux) as a dual-boot and possible future replacement. I had Win10 on a laptop and hated it, I could never move to it from Win7. Luckily my backlog would take me about 10 years to play through (let alone the arcade machine in my office with 3,000 emulated games on!) I haven't even played a new game for ages since I am addicted to X-Piratez (mod for UFO). I'm quite happy when I save money. :-)

Otherwise this game looks interesting, and I hope it does well with those who have Win10, which I realise is probably a big potential audience anyway.
Maybe GOG / the devs could clarify the OS requirement? DX11 doesn't require W10. It's possible that it's W10 only due to VR support but as others have said, other games on Steam with VR support work fine under W7-8 if you play without VR. Or is this a VR exclusive game (as in a VR headset is actually required to run)? Either the specs are wrong, or that's quite a super-niche minimum requirement.
According to one developer on steam: "The game runs on Windows 7 and 10."
Post edited June 04, 2019 by Cananas
kdgog: I often miss the required specs bit, I really should pay more attention so I don't get caught out! I use Win7 as my main PC, and hope to move to ZorinOS (a Windows-like form of Linux) as a dual-boot and possible future replacement. I had Win10 on a laptop and hated it, I could never move to it from Win7. Luckily my backlog would take me about 10 years to play through (let alone the arcade machine in my office with 3,000 emulated games on!) I haven't even played a new game for ages since I am addicted to X-Piratez (mod for UFO). I'm quite happy when I save money. :-)

Otherwise this game looks interesting, and I hope it does well with those who have Win10, which I realise is probably a big potential audience anyway.
Soon many games will be win 10 only .... thats why i keep the old setup with w7 64 bits home premium as long as possible, a new setup will be for the horrible win 10 ( this is gonna cost me 2 arms and a leg) .
Its time for M$ to go back to its roots and stop forcing windoze 10, and its dozens of patches, and release a new OS like they always did, this way we had a double boot with the lates and the win os before that installed on same new computer, now we have to keep the old pc aswell .

Cananas: According to one developer on steam: "The game runs on Windows 7 and 10."
Sometimes a game does run on older windows, reason they usually mention win 10 is because many devs were quick to jumb on board of the windoze 10 train..... since many developer love to use Unity, they should be able to export or create builds for win 7 and 8, or code properly so it can run on 7,8 and 10.

Anyway there are still developers who manage to have a game run on 7 , 8 and 10...
Post edited June 05, 2019 by gamesfreak64
Well reading through the Steam forums, people have confirmed it does work with W7. Unfortunately, the game itself seems to be getting only "mixed" reviews (both here & Steam) partly to being unstable & unoptimised, and partly due to the "in-depth puzzle game by the makers of Myst quietly changing into a puzzle-less 2hr long walking sim"? It's moments like this where I miss the old days of playable demo's.
gamesfreak64: Soon many games will be win 10 only ....
Why do you think so? Nearly no game needs DX12 and afaik it's the only thing unique to Win10.
Walking sim? That's a pity, I was quite interested there for a while.
gamesfreak64: Soon many games will be win 10 only ....
MarkoH01: Why do you think so? Nearly no game needs DX12 and afaik it's the only thing unique to Win10.
anything < win 10 will stop getting support :D
, 3 years maybe 5 years max. after the official ++++ + of w7 and 8 , it will be only win 10, development for w7 and 8 will be come less and less.... thats what i meant with soon it will be windoze 10 only games.

Anyway if it wasnt i'd not be saving to get a new pc with windoze 10 :D
i'd stick to w7 forever :D

AB2012: Well reading through the Steam forums, people have confirmed it does work with W7. Unfortunately, the game itself seems to be getting only "mixed" reviews (both here & Steam) partly to being unstable & unoptimised, and partly due to the "in-depth puzzle game by the makers of Myst quietly changing into a puzzle-less 2hr long walking sim"? It's moments like this where I miss the old days of playable demo's.
Today devs only complain and cry about the fact the upkeep of a demo is so expensive .....
the negative effect a demo has is the fact many gamers might not buy the game.... there are quite some posts and topics to be found on the internet, just Google...

Nowadays you can refund a game, thats what i hear many devs telling all the time on Steam "
"" you do know you can refund the game ..."
the devs forget that steam and any other games platforms who sell digital games wont be happy with too many refunds.

Anyway,it is also pretty unclear how many refund people can ask on any platform: suppose a gamer has 1000 games, i doubt he will be allowed to refund 10% :D
so a demo is a must..... no demo ... no buy.... :D
Post edited June 07, 2019 by gamesfreak64
MarkoH01: Why do you think so? Nearly no game needs DX12 and afaik it's the only thing unique to Win10.
gamesfreak64: anything < win 10 will stop getting support :D
, 3 years maybe 5 years max. after the official ++++ + of w7 and 8 , it will be only win 10, development for w7 and 8 will be come less and less.... thats what i meant with soon it will be windoze 10 only games.

With "official support" you might be correct, especially in the case when GOG stops supporting Win7 and therefore does not guarantee that the game still will run. Unoficially however since even future games probably will run on Win7 it's up to yoursel if you want to change or not. I will stick to Win7 as long as my games are running on it. I used XP far longer than it was officially supported and only stopped using it because some games actually required Win7 or higher to even start.
gamesfreak64: Anyway,it is also pretty unclear how many refund people can ask on any platform: suppose a gamer has 1000 games, i doubt he will be allowed to refund 10% :D
Since they are obliged to refund by law and their own TOS it's pretty clear that they wil accept every refund if they don't want to be sued.
Post edited June 07, 2019 by MarkoH01
gamesfreak64: anything < win 10 will stop getting support :D

MarkoH01: With "official support" you might be correct, especially in the case when GOG stops supporting Win7 and therefore does not guarantee that the game still will run. Unoficially however since even future games probably will run on Win7 it's up to yoursel if you want to change or not. I will stick to Win7 as long as my games are running on it. I used XP far longer than it was officially supported and only stopped using it because some games actually required Win7 or higher to even start.
gamesfreak64: Anyway,it is also pretty unclear how many refund people can ask on any platform: suppose a gamer has 1000 games, i doubt he will be allowed to refund 10% :D
MarkoH01: Since they are obliged to refund by law and their own TOS it's pretty clear that they wil accept every refund if they don't want to be sued.
thanks for the reply, i will also still use w7 on my current old setup,
M$ doesnt support w7 /8 with new drivers so we cant use our w7 on new hardware, cause M$ wants to sell its new toy: Windozer 10 which we have to buy, but as cheap as possible, in the old days i would just fork out 50 to 99 euros for a windows xp, 7, but windozer 10 , i would rather have it for free cause its 'evil'.....

Anyway M$ can only push nowadays, they werent exactly Saints in the past , but somehow i took all the M$ sh ites
but with M$ Windozer 10 i draw the line :D.