It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Face your fears and discover what lurks in the darkest corners of the evil mansion. Westmark Manor is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM! Take a journey into the occult and mind-bending survival horror game. Solve difficult puzzles and explore the world inspired by the formidable H.P. Lovecraft.
Looks spooky. Wishlisted.
I'm very much digging the style. I'm curious to see what reviews have to say about it.
high rated
Very nice, going to pick this up after work.

With Toadman Interactive officially on board some of their other titles would be nice to have on GoG as well:

Immortal: Unchained
Warhammer: Vermintide

Project I.G.I.: Origins
Minimal Affect
Dead Island 2
Swedrami: Very nice, going to pick this up after work.

With Toadman Interactive officially on board some of their other titles would be nice to have on GoG as well:

Immortal: Unchained
Warhammer: Vermintide

Project I.G.I.: Origins
Minimal Affect
Dead Island 2
Would love dead island, riptide, and 2, but can’t see it. Been way too long coming.
Vermintide is a multiplayer game with no offline as far as I am aware so wouldn’t fit here,
Puzzles and exploration, just that is what the Resident Evil was lost. Wishlisted.
Toadman Interactive giveaway if you tag someone on twitter, hard to tell if its still active or not:

https://twitter.com/ToadmanInt/status/1285180780206084098

No mention of gog on their website, but they seem a bit enthusiastic to join gog on twitter at least, definitely looking more into this, hoping it has a rich story.
Post edited July 21, 2020 by Swissy88
Swissy88: Toadman Interactive giveaway if you tag someone on twitter, hard to tell if its still active or not:
2 hours ago

"Winners have all been notified :)"

So it seems as if this ga is over.
This feel more like Alone in the Dark remake compared to the the official reboot.
Agree with @RedRagan. Looks a lot like Alone in the Dark.