It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warcraft: Orcs and Humans & Warcraft 2 Battle.net Edition are now available DRM-free.

In anticipation of the upcoming 25th anniversary of Warcraft, we brought you the real-time strategy classics that started it all, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans and Warcraft II Battle.net Edition, including both the original Tides of Darkness and the Beyond the Dark Portal expansion. Starting today, you can once again explore these universe-defining games as they become available digitally and DRM-free for the first time ever!

The first part of the legendary series plays and feels just like the original from 1994, it’s just updated to run flawlessly on modern operating systems. Warcraft II Battle.net Edition, similarly to the release of first Diablo on GOG.COM, comes in two versions, which you can choose from the launcher. The classic one allows for the authentic experience and a fully functional multiplayer with Blizzard’s Battle.net online gaming service. The updated version comes with a number of fixes to provide full compatibility with modern machines as well as hi-resolution support and upscaling.
I'll buy as soon as the other languages arrive.

jalister: I'm buying both of these today. Now let's get Diablo 2 here.
Won't happen since it's sold on Battle.net.
Well, here we go...
More Blizzard games. :)
Nice to finally see Warcraft 2 on GOG! Has anyone tried it with Direct IP yet?
low rated
h.e.X.e.n.: Do you realize that you put us in a position to NOT buy these games and keep the old CD version with multi-language support?
tfishell: Do you realize that GOG can't always control this? If they, the dev, or the pubisher can't get the rights, they can't get the rights.
There'll always be the entitled ones who are too lazy to learn English.
>>Placeholder for Hell Yeah meme, removed due to Article 13 violation.<<
Awesome!!!
I don't like RTS games but today I was thinking...Warcraft on GOG when?
Premonition?

Now if only Diablo 2 was possible to be buy here...I know you need a miracle for that but I can dream ^^

Edit:Would be nice to get a list of Oldies needed here.
Post edited March 28, 2019 by Reglisse
i want to get this sometime
That's a "bought" right there. Maybe I will finally beat the Beyond the Dark Portal campaign for Orcs now, 20 years after first laying my hands on the game (Last year I finally beat Brood War without cheats)

also +1 for Diablo II. Give me that, and I will never ask Blizzard for anything ever again.
Why yes i like to spend money on more Blizzard games.
Keep'em coming and i'll keep on buying them.
Front page is looking much better now.
Post edited March 28, 2019 by Moonbeam
Awesome. Is there a way to output music to midi?
Instabought, but it would be great to have the Russian version of WCII by СПК (Слово Палитра Код) included because it was amazing and perfect and funny and OMG so many fond memories.
YAY!

Thanks a lot GOG and Blizzard!

*hopes more Blizzard games will come over as well*
Thank you so much Blizzard & GOG team! <3 Please don't stop here, keep 'em coming! :p

*burp*
"He did it!"
"No, he did it!"

*fart*
(Both laugh)