It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vampyr is now available DRM-free. Get it 60% off until June 21st, 1pm UTC.

London, 1918. You are newly-turned Vampyr Dr. Jonathan Reid. As a doctor, you must find a cure to save the city’s flu-ravaged citizens. As a Vampyr, you are cursed to feed on those you vowed to heal.

Will you embrace the monster within? Survive and fight against Vampyr hunters, undead skals, and other supernatural creatures. Use your unholy powers to manipulate and delve into the lives of those around you, to decide who will be your next victim. Struggle to live with your decisions… your actions will save or doom London.
Gersen: I really hope that Remember Me is next, despite its flaw I think that this game is greatly underrated.
That it is,wonderful game in my opinion but i have some doubts with it being released here with Capcom being the publisher unfortunately.

Anyway good to see Vampyr here and hoping to maybe see Sherlock Holmes Crimes And Punishment released in the future on GOG.
This looks pretty cool.

Anyone who has played it want to give a rundown on the gameplay?

I'm sort of getting a "Condemned" vibe from it and hoping for some interesting combat with sort of "crime solving" / investigation minigames.

I guess what I'm really hoping is that it's more than a point and click sort of game pretending to be an action game. Looking for more Alan Wake or Deadly Premonition and less that game where you wake up in the bathroom covered in blood and choose to do things like change clothes or wash hands or whatever (though that was fun it's not what I'm in the mood for here).
Really glad to see the game here, and home hope interactive start to release more of their games here.
Ixamyakxim: that game where you wake up in the bathroom covered in blood and choose to do things like change clothes or wash hands or whatever
You mean Fahrenheit https://www.gog.com/game/fahrenheit_indigo_prophecy ?
I would instabuy it if it has Vampyr - The Hunters Heirlooms DLC!
So what about it blues?
Post edited June 14, 2019 by GlorFindel
Gersen: Great, I was hopping for this game when I read about DotNod being added to the list of devs.

I don't care about Life is strange but I really hope that Remember Me is next, despite its flaw I think that this game is greatly underrated.
wolfsite: Have that on my PS3 but I always end up forgetting about it. Really need to put an effort to put it back into my playlist and remember it's there this time.
Forgetting about Remember Me... I can't help but enjoy this. :) Can't you hear the disc crying out "Remember Me??!! I'm still in here!"

On another note, when Bloodlines 2 was announced I was immediately hoping to see this game released here. I honestly never really expected it, but here we are. Thank you for the great release! I wish the DLC was included. Can GOG or the developer shine some light... wait, no light, vampires here... clue us in on that status?
Very nice!
low rated
Another game castrated in featured "only for GOG". And are we supposed to be grateful that they release it here?. I'm fed up with how devs treat GOG Galaxy users.

I will continue my game on the Game Pass PC and finish it for 1€. You don't deserve a penny more.
Nice, another position on wishlist. :S
Ixamyakxim: that game where you wake up in the bathroom covered in blood and choose to do things like change clothes or wash hands or whatever
Cusith: You mean Fahrenheit https://www.gog.com/game/fahrenheit_indigo_prophecy ?
Thank you so much - I was hoping someone would answer that it was driving me nuts LOL. And kudos for giving both names - I'm in the US and it released as Indigo Prophecy but I knew it had a more commonly used real name.
Instabuy, thank you :)
Damn, too late, no insta-buy; I cannot blow my grocery budget, but I AM glad it's here! Insta-wishlist'd!

Thanks gog for finally getting this game!
Ixamyakxim: Thank you so much - I was hoping someone would answer that it was driving me nuts LOL. And kudos for giving both names - I'm in the US and it released as Indigo Prophecy but I knew it had a more commonly used real name.
Yeah guess the publisher was worried that Americans would think it was about weather?

And given that the DLC people are on about is a gun, a sword and a different skin I'd guess its much more action that Fahrenheit.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by Cusith
Excellent game. The combat is not that great (as in Remember Me, the other action game by DONTNOD), but the story is awesome!
Excellent going Gog. Instabuy !