It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vampyr is now available DRM-free. Get it 60% off until June 21st, 1pm UTC.

London, 1918. You are newly-turned Vampyr Dr. Jonathan Reid. As a doctor, you must find a cure to save the city’s flu-ravaged citizens. As a Vampyr, you are cursed to feed on those you vowed to heal.

Will you embrace the monster within? Survive and fight against Vampyr hunters, undead skals, and other supernatural creatures. Use your unholy powers to manipulate and delve into the lives of those around you, to decide who will be your next victim. Struggle to live with your decisions… your actions will save or doom London.
high rated
Let us hope it's a first to step to more games from Focus Home, more publishers is always a good thing.
Niceu.
Looks like no more flash deals, but I've had my eye on this for a while. Been hoping this would get a Gog release... still a little more than I'd like to spend though. To buy now or wait for a sale later? Hard to say.
firstpastthepost: Looks like no more flash deals, but I've had my eye on this for a while. Been hoping this would get a Gog release... still a little more than I'd like to spend though. To buy now or wait for a sale later? Hard to say.
Considering that it's a 2018 game I'd say it's likely that you won't get a 75% (or more) discount until a year or two has passed ("Papers, Please" it's from 2013 and I think I only saw it with a 75% discount once).
Is the dlc not included? I can't find a mention of it.
Any chance of adding achievements in the future?
GOG.com: ...
Great, I was hopping for this game when I read about DotNod being added to the list of devs.

I don't care about Life is strange but I really hope that Remember Me is next, despite its flaw I think that this game is greatly underrated.
Awesome... Instabuy!
firstpastthepost: still a little more than I'd like to spend though.
it's 60% off. Maybe FH can beat it, would you really gamble to see this discount never to repeat itself?
It's fair for game that probably didn't sell well due to troubled launch, but wasn't cheap to make and it's not horribly dated title, nor brand new release...

it's your call, but if I'm in your shoes, I would buy it.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
GOG.com: ...
Gersen: Great, I was hopping for this game when I read about DotNod being added to the list of devs.

I don't care about Life is strange but I really hope that Remember Me is next, despite its flaw I think that this game is greatly underrated.
Have that on my PS3 but I always end up forgetting about it. Really need to put an effort to put it back into my playlist and remember it's there this time.
Immediately bought it when I noticed the giant game card on the front page. I've been waiting for this to arrive on GOG for a long time. I hope this is some indication that Focus Home Interactive will be bringing A Plague Tale: Innocence here in the near future. Thanks!

Also, yeah, it would be nice for Vampyr to receive achievement support at some point.
Bloody goreous looking game. Sorry the curse.
Nice release although i am not to bothered about it. Hope that Remember Me will get released as well.
I didn't expect this game to show up here. Not completely sure if my computer can run it, but I'll give it a try (new computer is planned in the foreseeable future anyway).