It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Undead Horde is now available, DRM-free.

Become a necromancer and raise the dead - Undead Horde is a necromantic action game with elements from RPG, strategy and hack'n'slash. Maraud through the lands of the living, raze their villages and steal their treasures. Ultimately you'll take over the whole kingdom of the living!
joppo: Well duh, the simplest way to solve this problem is to open a Soylent Green factory, of course.
gamesfreak64: i googled:

In the world ravaged by the greenhouse effect and overpopulation, an NYPD detective investigates the murder of a big company CEO.
gamesfreak64: lol, an old movie ('73) even then they were predicting crazy things to come after 2020 ...
In that vein I like Andrew Niccol, writer of both Gattaca and The Truman Show. Or if you wanna go back further there's Huxley's Brave New World and Orwell's 1984 of course, which I don't dare read because it would be too depressing.
gamesfreak64: i googled:

lol, an old movie ('73) even then they were predicting crazy things to come after 2020 ...
joppo: In that vein I like Andrew Niccol, writer of both Gattaca and The Truman Show. Or if you wanna go back further there's Huxley's Brave New World and Orwell's 1984 of course, which I don't dare read because it would be too depressing.
@ .... too depressing

you know what really depressing is: watching the politicians messing up over and over again, everyone compalins about many things , say they will vote different, but in the end everything stays as it is, nothing changes , more of the same is what you get for the next 4 years, and the next 4 years after that and maybe another 4 years .... (+_+)

Anyway, some govts have a max of 2 terms = 8 years , many ( European) countries seem to have no limit:
longest lasting Dutch PM : 3.789 days = > 10 years ....
Sounds not a lot a different then every other Zombie based game.
eric5h5: Mac/Linux versions where?
Perhaps on the Linux supporting platform, as usual...
Post edited May 17, 2019 by eiii
OK, so Mac/Linux did show up. Which is good, but 1) this shouldn't be happening in the first place, and 2) a notice would have been nice.
Well, the icon for the Mac version is borked and the info.plist file makes references to Jydge, but at least the game works. Kinda more mindless than I was expecting...the description mentions strategy, but I haven't really seen any of that. But to be fair I'm not very far into it yet.