It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Undead Horde is now available, DRM-free.

Become a necromancer and raise the dead - Undead Horde is a necromantic action game with elements from RPG, strategy and hack'n'slash. Maraud through the lands of the living, raze their villages and steal their treasures. Ultimately you'll take over the whole kingdom of the living!
low rated
The dead are coming,...
Cool concept, shame it's got that icky 8-bit Armies art going on.
Nice, did not expect this one here.
ShadowWulfe: Nice, did not expect this one here.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/in_development_undead_horde_e0c33/

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/coming_soon_undead_horde_707c5/
Always remember, kids: when you have to defend your city from the most powerful necromancer ever and his army of undead, put your army INSIDE the wall.
Also, please burn your dead and avoid using ctacombs as shelter, ok?
Also remember Bruce Willis was dead from the beginning of the movie.
Lone_Scout: Also remember Bruce Willis was dead from the beginning of the movie.
?
Lone_Scout: Also remember Bruce Willis was dead from the beginning of the movie.
i_hope_you_rot: ?
Maybe he refers to this;

APOCALYPSE BRUCE WILLIS CUTSCENES 1080P

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRp6EBob_ocDd7DigBHvUtt5zxlF4qo4c

or maybe Bruce Willis starred in a movie with a similar plot and or name?
i_hope_you_rot: ?
Nevermind, I thought we were on a spoiler spree :P
Enebias: Always remember, kids: when you have to defend your city from the most powerful necromancer ever and his army of undead, put your army INSIDE the wall.
burn the dead ? to prevent the bodies from beiing 'revived? burned bodies will turn into zombies, and unless the bones are grinded they will arise as skeletons, so it's a win-win situation for the necromancer.
Enebias: Always remember, kids: when you have to defend your city from the most powerful necromancer ever and his army of undead, put your army INSIDE the wall.
gamesfreak64: burn the dead ? to prevent the bodies from beiing 'revived? burned bodies will turn into zombies, and unless the bones are grinded they will arise as skeletons, so it's a win-win situation for the necromancer.
Well, it is implied you should burn them to ashes, otherwise you'll have pretty black skellies on your doorstep. :P

Anyway: I like the ideas behind this game and I absolutely love 10tons, but procedural generation makes me cautious. I'll probably buy it, but I'll wait a few months.
gamesfreak64: burn the dead ? to prevent the bodies from beiing 'revived? burned bodies will turn into zombies, and unless the bones are grinded they will arise as skeletons, so it's a win-win situation for the necromancer.
Well duh, the simplest way to solve this problem is to open a Soylent Green factory, of course.
Mac/Linux versions where?
joppo: Well duh, the simplest way to solve this problem is to open a Soylent Green factory, of course.
i googled:

In the world ravaged by the greenhouse effect and overpopulation, an NYPD detective investigates the murder of a big company CEO.
lol, an old movie ('73) even then they were predicting crazy things to come after 2020 ...