It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time to reap what they sow.

UPDATE: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil now also features multiplayer with GOG Galaxy crossplay – enabling you to jump into the fray with the worldwide Turok community regardless of platform.

<span class="bold">Turok 2: Seeds of Evil</span>, the remastered version of the FPS that proved dinosaur-hunting can be enormously fun, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Prehistoric reptiles and assorted monstrosities are running rampant until a new Turok rises to fight them. To compliment his heroic bloodlust, he's bringing 20+ badass weapons, remastered graphics, and carefully enhanced gameplay.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited April 19, 2017 by maladr0Id
darthspudius: Back in the day I can understand, didn't have a choice. Nowadays, it is just a poorly implemented system that really could have been taken out altogether.
Nah, they had a choice; even Wolf3D had a "save anywhere" system. It was a design decision. Most people hated it; some of us hardcore gamers really liked it. It was what it was, and now the magic is back, and welcomes all types of gamers this time. Win-win! :D
nate1222: DRM-free gets my money.
Look at Garou: Mark of the Wolves and King of Fighters 2002 - I bought both on Humble Store (DRM-free for Win/Mac/Linux) months before bothering with the Steam releases.
BrokenBull: That reminds me...I need to get more fighting games; a genre that GOG is lacking. Where is Last Blade 2 already???
I know. As much as I love Last Blade (psst... Humble Store DRM-free + Steam key) Last Blade 2 should've been included with SNK's Neo Geo PC ports.
vicklemos: STRANGELY this helluva title isn't on the top 100...
HUMM

;)
Everyone's buying it on Steam because Steam has more game modes and better patching and so the people can have all their games in one place, and GOG will go out of business because thus far they've been subsisting off exclusives.

... Or maybe the staff just haven't updated the front page list.
HUMM

;)
tfishell: Everyone's buying it on Steam because Steam has more game modes and better patching and so the people can have all their games in one place, and GOG will go out of business because thus far they've been subsisting off exclusives.

I got it on Steam cause it was alot cheaper. (I'll get it on GOG once it goes down.) But well worth the money. They did well with it, runs fine for me Though I might be slightly biased as Turok 2 was always my fav of the Turok games.
HUMM

;)
tfishell: Everyone's buying it on Steam because Steam has more game modes and better patching and so the people can have all their games in one place, and GOG will go out of business because thus far they've been subsisting off exclusives.

I bought it both here and at Steam. Then again, whenever I buy a game I buy it from both stores (if available). Although I know you weren't being serious, the thought of GOG going under is sad sad saaad. :'(

Pond86: I got it on Steam cause it was alot cheaper. (I'll get it on GOG once it goes down.) But well worth the money. They did well with it, runs fine for me Though I might be slightly biased as Turok 2 was always my fav of the Turok games.
Nightdive are a great studio. My only occasional issue is when they seem to favor Steam over GOG (though I can understand Steam is where the "real" money is.)

guppy44: the thought of GOG going under is sad sad saaad. :'(
I agree, but DRM-free + gog.py script makes backing up easy (I haven't used the script but I hear good things), in case something does happen.
Post edited March 18, 2017 by tfishell
Silverhawk170485: It's sad that there is no native Mac version because there is only a 64bit Windows version, so I see no chance to make it run under Wine too.
The official Wine packages include a 64-bit OS X build.
Klumpen0815: Does that mean that another engine was used than for the first Remaster and I can forget about it unless they finally make some Linux ports?
FWIW, someone appeared to have luck running it under Wine.
Post edited March 18, 2017 by Gydion
Turok topped the sales chart quickly after release. Turok 2 isn't even showing up.
Post edited March 18, 2017 by amurgaming
Silverhawk170485: It's sad that there is no native Mac version because there is only a 64bit Windows version, so I see no chance to make it run under Wine too.
Gydion: The official Wine packages include a 64-bit OS X build.
Klumpen0815: Does that mean that another engine was used than for the first Remaster and I can forget about it unless they finally make some Linux ports?
Gydion: FWIW, someone appeared to have luck running it under Wine.
This looks promising indeed, although I really would prefer voting with my wallet for official support.
What's up with NightDive and Linux?

amurgaming: Turok topped the sales chart quickly after release. Turok 2 isn't even showing up.
Some of the old farts that have nostalgia for those games are still running WinXP somewhere and have moved on to Non-Windows elsewhere, maybe the percentage of those isn't as small as one might think?
And the system requirements are also quite high.
Post edited March 18, 2017 by Klumpen0815
low rated
Look at all the gaymers complaining about vidya games sad.
Pond86:
So the Steam version is cheaper and has more features...?
HUMM

;)
Just a GOG glitch™. It's now third.
Attachments:
turok_2.jpg (329 Kb)
Post edited March 18, 2017 by Grargar
Pond86:
ShadowWulfe: So the Steam version is cheaper and has more features...?
Yes sir, yes it is.
darthspudius:
Oh, NightDive...
darthspudius:
ShadowWulfe: Oh, NightDive...
Even better, I got the Steam version on discount AND got the first game with it. Shocking turn of events, I was going to buy it from here too haha.