It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time to reap what they sow.

UPDATE: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil now also features multiplayer with GOG Galaxy crossplay – enabling you to jump into the fray with the worldwide Turok community regardless of platform.

<span class="bold">Turok 2: Seeds of Evil</span>, the remastered version of the FPS that proved dinosaur-hunting can be enormously fun, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Prehistoric reptiles and assorted monstrosities are running rampant until a new Turok rises to fight them. To compliment his heroic bloodlust, he's bringing 20+ badass weapons, remastered graphics, and carefully enhanced gameplay.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited April 19, 2017 by maladr0Id
guppy44: Your comment made me check a certain HB Store, but there's no bonus of the original. You've got me curious to find where this is at. :)
BrokenBull: But, not DRM-Free
DRM-free gets my money.
Look at Garou: Mark of the Wolves and King of Fighters 2002 - I bought both on Humble Store (DRM-free for Win/Mac/Linux) months before bothering with the Steam releases.
guppy44: Thanks for pointing out where to look! I was searching the Humble Store and didn't see it, but that's because I went to the Turok 2 page and not the scrolling deal bar. Funny they don't list that in the game page. I even added it to my cart just to test. Either way, I bought both Turok games from GOG. ^_^
Hmmm. That's strange that the discount didn't show in the cart. Anyway, DRM-Free Turok is best.
I just noticed that Turok and Turok 2 have separate forums, as opposed to most series where all of the games share one forum. Interesting.
nate1222: DRM-free gets my money.
Look at Garou: Mark of the Wolves and King of Fighters 2002 - I bought both on Humble Store (DRM-free for Win/Mac/Linux) months before bothering with the Steam releases.
That reminds me...I need to get more fighting games; a genre that GOG is lacking. Where is Last Blade 2 already???
Nice try GOG, but I learned my lesson multiple times about buying games from you that have "features coming soon". Plus I already had some money in my Steam wallet, so I bought it there and got it for pretty cheap. I'll buy it here when I actually see the missing features.

Played 2 hours so far, and it seems like a decent port. Tons of options from graphics, to gameplay to even choosing between the N64 or PC soundtrack. The movement speed is a bit faster which is nice and being able to climb up surfaces is also a nice addition. It's just as violent as I remember too, enemies bleed out like you're throwing exploding ketchup bottles at them. However, it does have a few random performance dips, even on my rig that can max most games out. So be warned. Also V-Sync seems to be broken.
PromZA: Hmmm... the series costs $35. But if you buy the first one presumably there's a 50% discount so it only costs $30. Strange that the series isn't on special though.
It is, but it's only visible on the checkout screen. Add both to cart, it will say the $35 or so, go to checkout, it will say $30. Or numbers near that, depending on your region.
Ohhhhhhh!!!!! You can save anywhere in this version. In that case, on the wishlist it goes. Anyone who played this on the N64 will know just how faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar apart the save points were which would have been a deal breaker in this game.
low rated
deleted
IwubCheeze: Ohhhhhhh!!!!! You can save anywhere in this version. In that case, on the wishlist it goes. Anyone who played this on the N64 will know just how faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar apart the save points were which would have been a deal breaker in this game.
Do you know if the save points are included in this version as an option? I'm that freak that REALLY enjoyed having to work for those...it's one of the reasons why this was my favorite game in the series.
IwubCheeze: Ohhhhhhh!!!!! You can save anywhere in this version. In that case, on the wishlist it goes. Anyone who played this on the N64 will know just how faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar apart the save points were which would have been a deal breaker in this game.
SpiderFighter: Do you know if the save points are included in this version as an option? I'm that freak that REALLY enjoyed having to work for those...it's one of the reasons why this was my favorite game in the series.
Not sure I'm afraid, I've only added it to the wishlist for now. Hopefully someone else can answer.........
SpiderFighter: Do you know if the save points are included in this version as an option? I'm that freak that REALLY enjoyed having to work for those...it's one of the reasons why this was my favorite game in the series.
Save points are still there but to hell with using them. Talk about few and far between haha.
IwubCheeze: Not sure I'm afraid, I've only added it to the wishlist for now. Hopefully someone else can answer.........
Thanks for taking the time to reply. :)

darthspudius: Save points are still there but to hell with using them. Talk about few and far between haha.
That's exactly why I loved them. I can't count the number of times I was 40 minutes into an area, within sight of a save, got mobbed, died, and had to leave for work knowing I had to do it again. It made me an epic player though, and I figured out shortcuts and ammo saves, so when I hit that next save point, it felt like I OWNED that area. Very satisfying.

But, I totally understand why the majority of gamers hated that system back in the day. It's very smart that they put both methods in this version. Thanks for your reply!
STRANGELY this helluva title isn't on the top 100...
HUMM

;)
IwubCheeze: Not sure I'm afraid, I've only added it to the wishlist for now. Hopefully someone else can answer.........
SpiderFighter: Thanks for taking the time to reply. :)

darthspudius: Save points are still there but to hell with using them. Talk about few and far between haha.
SpiderFighter: That's exactly why I loved them. I can't count the number of times I was 40 minutes into an area, within sight of a save, got mobbed, died, and had to leave for work knowing I had to do it again. It made me an epic player though, and I figured out shortcuts and ammo saves, so when I hit that next save point, it felt like I OWNED that area. Very satisfying.

But, I totally understand why the majority of gamers hated that system back in the day. It's very smart that they put both methods in this version. Thanks for your reply!
Back in the day I can understand, didn't have a choice. Nowadays, it is just a poorly implemented system that really could have been taken out altogether.
Hooray! I had been eagerly waiting for this since the release of its predecessor. Turok 2 holds a special place for me. It's one of the games that drew me back into gaming after some kind of hiatus. I remember seeing it run on a PC in a computer shop, and it greatly impressed me back in the day. It gave rise to memorable LAN parties. And I actually began it years ago (pirated copy), without going very far. I've been willing to revisit it (and try to finish it this time!) for years. Straight to the top of my wishlist.
(Personally I don't care for multiplayer or achievements but I hope they'll be added soon, as well as Linux and Mac versions).