It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time to reap what they sow.

UPDATE: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil now also features multiplayer with GOG Galaxy crossplay – enabling you to jump into the fray with the worldwide Turok community regardless of platform.

<span class="bold">Turok 2: Seeds of Evil</span>, the remastered version of the FPS that proved dinosaur-hunting can be enormously fun, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Prehistoric reptiles and assorted monstrosities are running rampant until a new Turok rises to fight them. To compliment his heroic bloodlust, he's bringing 20+ badass weapons, remastered graphics, and carefully enhanced gameplay.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited April 19, 2017 by maladr0Id
Retrofraction: No MAC support?

The first game did... I have noticed a big trend that a lot of the games on the GOG store have been ditching MAC support and I would love to spend more in the store but if I cannot get games that support MAC I probably will be skipping them.
As far as I can find, there is no macOS version of this remaster. In this case, it's nothing to do with GOG. ;)

The first game did... I have noticed a big trend that a lot of the games on the GOG store have been ditching MAC support and I would love to spend more in the store but if I cannot get games that support MAC I probably will be skipping them.
HunchBluntley: As far as I can find, there is no macOS version of this remaster. In this case, it's nothing to do with GOG. ;)
It's sad that there is no native Mac version because there is only a 64bit Windows version, so I see no chance to make it run under Wine too.

The first game did
On release it actually didn't have a Mac version. So this may go the similar route with one being added a few months later. Not sure if there's any official word on that though.
nate1222: The "Quad Core" CPU and "OpenGL 3.2" GPU requirements are pretty damn steep. There are fairly modern FPSes that don't require those specs. What gives, Nightdive?
UnrealQuakie: I would not call that steep at all, That is pretty minimal as of today's games but I suspect the engine for use on modern OS and hardware for future use without problems.

but hey man maybe it might be time to upgrade to a quadcore cpu and those things are getting REAL cheap! :)

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113287&amp;cm_re=amd_cpu-_-19-113-287-_-Product

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA57543U3924

My friend has this and is playing the game right now maxed out on a 75hz monitor 1080p
A Core 2 Quad ain't much used and will work with my 775 motherboard. Nonetheless, Far Cry and UT2004 have far better visuals and can run just fine with single-core CPUs.
UnrealQuakie: I would not call that steep at all, That is pretty minimal as of today's games but I suspect the engine for use on modern OS and hardware for future use without problems.

but hey man maybe it might be time to upgrade to a quadcore cpu and those things are getting REAL cheap! :)

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113287&amp;cm_re=amd_cpu-_-19-113-287-_-Product

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA57543U3924

My friend has this and is playing the game right now maxed out on a 75hz monitor 1080p
nate1222: A Core 2 Quad ain't much used and will work with my 775 motherboard. Nonetheless, Far Cry and UT2004 have far better visuals and can run just fine with single-core CPUs.
the Q6600 from intel was my first upgrade cpu from the pentium 4 with hyperthreading HT cpu I had. Damn that thing was a beast when I paired it with the 8800gtx 768mb card from BFG

Damn the old days was great <3
Psst for those interested, there is, somewhere on the internet, an offer that gives you the first one when buying the second.

Signed,
Your Humble servitor.
Hmmm... the series costs $35. But if you buy the first one presumably there's a 50% discount so it only costs $30. Strange that the series isn't on special though.

nate1222: A Core 2 Quad ain't much used and will work with my 775 motherboard. Nonetheless, Far Cry and UT2004 have far better visuals and can run just fine with single-core CPUs.
Think that's more to do with games now being optimised for multithreading. They used to be optimised to run on a single core. But yes, an old game even if it's a remake should still be able to run on old hardware.
Zoidberg: Psst for those interested, there is, somewhere on the internet, an offer that gives you the first one when buying the second.

Signed,
Your Humble servitor.
Your comment made me check a certain HB Store, but there's no bonus of the original. You've got me curious to find where this is at. :)
Zoidberg: Psst for those interested, there is, somewhere on the internet, an offer that gives you the first one when buying the second.

Signed,
Your Humble servitor.
guppy44: Your comment made me check a certain HB Store, but there's no bonus of the original. You've got me curious to find where this is at. :)
But, not DRM-Free
Attachments:
buy1get1.gif (326 Kb)
Post edited March 17, 2017 by BrokenBull
Excellent release! Instabought!!

Signed,
Your Humble servitor.
Saw it and bought it, a fine deal.
Great! Thanks Nightdive and GOG :)

GOG.com: NOTE: <span class="bold">Turok 2: Seeds of Evil</span> currently supports only single-player and LAN modes. The online multiplayer mode is being worked on and will be implemented at a later date.
Marioface5: Yeah, we were told something similar about Nuclear Throne. ...
That's what I was thinking too. Oh well, at least we're getting the main game.
guppy44: Your comment made me check a certain HB Store, but there's no bonus of the original. You've got me curious to find where this is at. :)
BrokenBull: But, not DRM-Free
Thanks for pointing out where to look! I was searching the Humble Store and didn't see it, but that's because I went to the Turok 2 page and not the scrolling deal bar. Funny they don't list that in the game page. I even added it to my cart just to test. Either way, I bought both Turok games from GOG. ^_^
Instabought!

Night Dive Studios is doing god's work.
When I saw Seeds Of Evil remake was here, my first thought was, "Yeah, and I bet it launches at $20".
I was very pleased to see a 25% launch discount!
I was even MORE pleased when I saw an additional 25% if you already owned the first game!

INSTA-BOUGHT!

Now I feel somewhat justified for the hasty way I bought the first remake for the full $20.