It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time to reap what they sow.

UPDATE: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil now also features multiplayer with GOG Galaxy crossplay – enabling you to jump into the fray with the worldwide Turok community regardless of platform.

<span class="bold">Turok 2: Seeds of Evil</span>, the remastered version of the FPS that proved dinosaur-hunting can be enormously fun, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Prehistoric reptiles and assorted monstrosities are running rampant until a new Turok rises to fight them. To compliment his heroic bloodlust, he's bringing 20+ badass weapons, remastered graphics, and carefully enhanced gameplay.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited April 19, 2017 by maladr0Id
Glaucos: "Enhanced Gameplay
[...]
Save and load anywhere."

Yeah, now I can clear those endless monstrous levels. \o/
I almost fell out of my chair when I read that. Hardly any developers would bother to do something nice like this!
OMG! Cannot believe. They added a proper quicksave option?! Is this the heaven? o_O
flashpulse: LAN! Yes!!! :D

64-bit is a bit much for this game but whatever.
It needs so much horsepower because of the massive levels :)
Post edited March 16, 2017 by OraEtLabora
low rated
deleted
Post edited March 16, 2017 by Fairfox
high rated
The "Quad Core" CPU and "OpenGL 3.2" GPU requirements are pretty damn steep. There are fairly modern FPSes that don't require those specs. What gives, Nightdive?
Instabuy. Didn't hesitate for a second. Would greatly appreciate Linux versions for both games, pretty please!
nate1222: The "Quad Core" CPU and "OpenGL 3.2" GPU requirements are pretty damn steep. There are fairly modern FPSes that don't require those specs. What gives, Nightdive?
I would not call that steep at all, That is pretty minimal as of today's games but I suspect the engine for use on modern OS and hardware for future use without problems.

but hey man maybe it might be time to upgrade to a quadcore cpu and those things are getting REAL cheap! :)

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113287&amp;cm_re=amd_cpu-_-19-113-287-_-Product

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA57543U3924

My friend has this and is playing the game right now maxed out on a 75hz monitor 1080p
Post edited March 16, 2017 by UnrealQuakie
No MAC support?

The first game did... I have noticed a big trend that a lot of the games on the GOG store have been ditching MAC support and I would love to spend more in the store but if I cannot get games that support MAC I probably will be skipping them.
Happy to finally see this game here. I finished the remaster of the first game just a few weeks ago and had an absolute blast. From what I recall Turok 2 is a much better game so I can't wait to get my hands on this. However, the lack of achievements and online multiplayer in the GOG version is kinda putting me off. Would be an instabuy otherwise but this way I'll wait.
nate1222: The "Quad Core" CPU and "OpenGL 3.2" GPU requirements are pretty damn steep. There are fairly modern FPSes that don't require those specs. What gives, Nightdive?
Ran perfectly fine and smooth on my dual core laptop without any issues. My guess is that's the lowest spec system that this game was tested on. I find this to be the case with quite a lot of minimum requirements - they don't have lower spec hardware to test it on.

Obviously if you want to risk it with a lower spec system it's not going to be supported. If it doesn't work you can't get a refund. Fortunately I have a desktop and lower spec laptop to play my games on. Sometimes I run games that shouldn't run on my laptop and find they work well enough.
Instabuy.
I was eagerly waiting for this one :)
"Seeds of Evil"? What convoluted garbo.

Could really just have been:

2rok

Money in the bank B]
Nice. Thanks for the descount.
Instabuy!

I like what you are doing nightdive, kepp'em coming
evilnancyreagan: "Seeds of Evil"? What convoluted garbo.

Could really just have been:

2rok

Money in the bank B]
No way. It would look like another stupid boy band.

NSYNC or 5IVE or some shit like that. :P
Woah, here is a nice review:
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Remaster PC Game Review