It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time to reap what they sow.

UPDATE: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil now also features multiplayer with GOG Galaxy crossplay – enabling you to jump into the fray with the worldwide Turok community regardless of platform.

<span class="bold">Turok 2: Seeds of Evil</span>, the remastered version of the FPS that proved dinosaur-hunting can be enormously fun, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Prehistoric reptiles and assorted monstrosities are running rampant until a new Turok rises to fight them. To compliment his heroic bloodlust, he's bringing 20+ badass weapons, remastered graphics, and carefully enhanced gameplay.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited April 19, 2017 by maladr0Id
JudasIscariot: You need to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 runtime or repair the one that is currently installed on your system.

Go here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145 to download it (make sure to get the 32-bit and 64-bit versions to be sure).

Install or repair and then restart your system for good measure, please :)

If that does not help, please write to our Support department via this link: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/categories/201400969
I tried repair but I get an unspecified error and the setup fails. I will contact support. Thanks for the reply!
Klumpen0815: Does that mean that another engine was used than for the first Remaster and I can forget about it unless they finally make some Linux ports?
I can't find info on it, but I doubt Samuel Villarreal suddenly decided to switch from his Kex engine to something else. Doom 64 EX, Powerslave EX and Turok EX all run on it. Perhaps NightDive doesn't feel like supporting 32-bit systems, much like they don't feel like porting to Linux.
JudasIscariot:
haydenaurion: Any word on the level editor update for Turok 1 for non-Galaxy installers?
As soon as we clarify some things about the level editor we'll roll out the update.
JudasIscariot:
haydenaurion: Any word on the level editor update for Turok 1 for non-Galaxy installers?
Would love to get an update on that too.
Insta wishlisted.
Thank you gog and devs.
---
Post edited February 14, 2018 by user deleted
Turok 2: Typos of Evil!

On the main page: 'now availale' ('b' missing'), on the gamecard: 12 vote ('s' missing).
Attachments:
availale.jpg (11 Kb)
vote.jpg (4 Kb)
Klumpen0815: This is shit.
If you do a remaster, either keep it at least somewhat backwards compatible or even better make it properly multi-platform.
BKGaming: Something tells me you don't understand the concept of a remaster. It is not to keep a game playable on old outdated hardware/software, it is to update it for modern hardware/OS and to be sold on modern hardware/OS. WinXP32 is not modern by any means. 32 bit is also dying a slow death.

If you don't progress with technology then you simply get left behind...
It's you again.
As I've said before, I progressed to Linux like any sane DRM-free gamer would. ;)
Shipping it with the old version (which runs in XP) should be a given and so would making the new version multi-platform.

We had this discussion how often? Thrice? You still manage to insta-forget my replies.

Klumpen0815: Does that mean that another engine was used than for the first Remaster and I can forget about it unless they finally make some Linux ports?
hyperagathon: I can't find info on it, but I doubt Samuel Villarreal suddenly decided to switch from his Kex engine to something else. Doom 64 EX, Powerslave EX and Turok EX all run on it. Perhaps NightDive doesn't feel like supporting 32-bit systems, much like they don't feel like porting to Linux.
In this case I'd be thankful if someone would try it on XP (and/or WINE) since the other games (including Turok 1 Remastered) run well on it.
Post edited March 16, 2017 by Klumpen0815
high rated
GOG.com: NOTE: <span class="bold">Turok 2: Seeds of Evil</span> currently supports only single-player and LAN modes. The online multiplayer mode is being worked on and will be implemented at a later date.
Yeah, we were told something similar about Nuclear Throne. Not saying that this will turn out the same way, but I feel like GOG shouldn't be promising things that they might not be able to deliver on.
Too bad Nightdive hasn't made linux versions of their last releases here. As much as I'd love to buy and play Turok 1 & 2, I'll have to spend my money on something else.
The system requirement is insanely high for a 1998 game, even for a remaster. Regarding the screenshots, those new light effects don't really change the graphics of the game. My N64 version from 1999 with its expansion pack looks like almost identical : /
Instabuy zam.

Edit: No Galaxy eh?
Post edited March 16, 2017 by ShadowWulfe
Very nice, another classic! Thanks Nightdive & GOG! <3
"Enhanced Gameplay
[...]
Save and load anywhere."

Yeah, now I can clear those endless monstrous levels. \o/
Glaucos: "Enhanced Gameplay
[...]
Save and load anywhere."

Yeah, now I can clear those endless monstrous levels. \o/
Yeah, having played the original N64 version with more limited save points in those huge levels I can say this is a very welcome enhancement lol.
Post edited March 16, 2017 by haydenaurion