It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time to reap what they sow.

UPDATE: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil now also features multiplayer with GOG Galaxy crossplay – enabling you to jump into the fray with the worldwide Turok community regardless of platform.

<span class="bold">Turok 2: Seeds of Evil</span>, the remastered version of the FPS that proved dinosaur-hunting can be enormously fun, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Prehistoric reptiles and assorted monstrosities are running rampant until a new Turok rises to fight them. To compliment his heroic bloodlust, he's bringing 20+ badass weapons, remastered graphics, and carefully enhanced gameplay.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited April 19, 2017 by maladr0Id
Instabought, this is awesome !! Thank you :) :) The 50 % discount is especially nice, given that Steam doesn't seem to grant any discount
Grargar: Nice Turok 1 owner discount! Instabought!

Now patiently waiting for Forsaken...
Forsaken has a free port http://fly.thruhere.net/
I AM TUROK! :D
LAN! Yes!!! :D

64-bit is a bit much for this game but whatever.
Post edited March 16, 2017 by flashpulse
Nioce to see it here. Had fun back in the days, will get it later wishlisted. :)
te_lanus: Forsaken has a free port
With no music. I'll pass.
Post edited March 16, 2017 by Grargar
Because no one else did it, and this must be done, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C7zBD6g4mY
Does anybody else get the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing error when trying to play the game?
Impaler26: Be aware that you need a 64-bit OS to run this game because of the new engine. It's disappointing that you can't play a game from 1998 at least on a Win 7 32-bit PC. :/
Wut?

I finished the Turok 1 Remastered Edition in WinXP32bit and was just about to ask whether someone could try this one on XP-32bit. Does that mean that another engine was used than for the first Remaster and I can forget about it unless they finally make some Linux ports?
Impaler26: Be aware that you need a 64-bit OS to run this game because of the new engine. It's disappointing that you can't play a game from 1998 at least on a Win 7 32-bit PC. :/
Klumpen0815: Wut?

I finished the Turok 1 Remastered Edition in WinXP32bit and was just about to ask whether someone could try this one on XP-32bit. Does that mean that another engine was used than for the first Remaster and I can forget about it unless they finally make some Linux ports?
Yep, just read the whole game description and the system requirements on the gamecard. Old games that need a 64-bit OS are one of the main reasons why i don't like "remastered" versions.
astrugar710: Does anybody else get the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing error when trying to play the game?
You need to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 runtime or repair the one that is currently installed on your system.

Go here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145 to download it (make sure to get the 32-bit and 64-bit versions to be sure).

Install or repair and then restart your system for good measure, please :)

If that does not help, please write to our Support department via this link: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/categories/201400969
JudasIscariot:
Any word on the level editor update for Turok 1 for non-Galaxy installers?
Klumpen0815: Wut?

Impaler26: Yep, just read the whole game description and the system requirements on the gamecard. Old games that need a 64-bit OS are one of the main reasons why i don't like "remastered" versions.
This is shit.
If you do a remaster, either keep it at least somewhat backwards compatible or even better make it properly multi-platform.
Too bad the GOG launch is somewhat half-baked (no online play, no achievements). But okay, I guess I'll be waiting for updates and the eventual macOS port. Thanks anyway, NDS!
Klumpen0815: This is shit.
If you do a remaster, either keep it at least somewhat backwards compatible or even better make it properly multi-platform.
Something tells me you don't understand the concept of a remaster. It is not to keep a game playable on old outdated hardware/software, it is to update it for modern hardware/OS and to be sold on modern hardware/OS. WinXP32 is not modern by any means. 32 bit is also dying a slow death.

If you don't progress with technology then you simply get left behind...