It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Under neon lights.

<span class="bold">Tron 2.0</span>, the stylish blend of FPS action and futuristic racing duels, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 25% launch discount.

We all know how it is to be living beside a computer. But living inside a computer? Now that's a different story entirely, one that Tron has always been great at telling. Tron 2.0 pulls you back into its digital world of flaming firewalls, deadly computer viruses, sublime geeky references, and stunning neon-washed environments. As the son of the brilliant engineer Alan Bradley, you must find what happened to your dad after he created Ma3a, a sophisticated program that allows people to get fully digitized. Once inside that computer world, you will fight dangerous foes, uncover nefarious corporate schemes, and of course ride the iconic light-cycles in breathtaking racing duels. Are you ready for the next level of cyberwarfare?

Upload your mind to the astonishing world of <span class="bold">Tron 2.0</span> and hack your way through its dangerously beautiful challenges -- DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 25% discount lasts until December 28, 10:59 PM UTC.
Nice release ! Thanks.
korell: Ooh, nice release. Wonder if it will work with the Killer App mod?
I was wondering that nyself
Need to get one of Beethoven's Symphonies playing to match the amazement and joy I have over this release
It's finally here! :) One of the most cyberpunk FPS games out there! 'Complete with Light Cycles! :P
Breja: In this case I couldn't possibly care less.

Honeslty, I think I pretty much stopped caring in general. I mean, you can't be a Highlander fan for example and care about canon, or your head will explode. Every single installment in the franchise is in a different canon. Or Star Wars- I don't care what anyone tells me, old canon or new, Rogue One is the first new anything in Star Wars history to actually sensibly fit in with the original trilogy. I mean come on. I don't care what Disney says, there isn't enough booze in the world to accept this ridiculousness as canon with the orignal movies.

So yeah, the official "it's canon" stamp means little, especially as you never know when it will get rescinded.
mechmouse: I was expecting metachlorines
I was expecting Jar Jar :)
Just on my birthday! Thanks GOG! I can't wait to see a full playthrought of this in your Twitch Channel!
Yeah, I wonder if Tron 2.0 comes auto-installed with it. That would give the game more resolution options.
IronArcturus: Yeah, I wonder if Tron 2.0 comes auto-installed with it. That would give the game more resolution options.
Doesn't come auto-installed with the Killer App mod, but it should work with it. Worked on my machine at least.
Never played this and a lot of people in here have been on my ass about that since I joined. :P

Hey, since I'm an old man, is there a patch to make it look like this?
Post edited December 22, 2016 by tinyE
IronArcturus: Yeah, I wonder if Tron 2.0 comes auto-installed with it. That would give the game more resolution options.
Venita: Doesn't come auto-installed with the Killer App mod, but it should work with it. Worked on my machine at least.
Is the unofficial patch mentioned there included?
Venita: Doesn't come auto-installed with the Killer App mod, but it should work with it. Worked on my machine at least.
omega64: Is the unofficial patch mentioned there included?
It's not, but again, it should work. Unofficially. :P
Oh my User! I've been hoping for a long time this would get here. Now it's Christmas!

I absolutely love this game and am so happy to have an updated and supported DRM-free version here so that I can retire the CDs at last. Thank you so much GOG!
Breja: Ladies and gentlemen - allow me to present the single best first person shooter in history.

And also a way better sequel to the original movie than the actual movie sequel.
A-freaking-men, fellow conscript.
Post edited December 22, 2016 by IAmSinistar
omega64: Is the unofficial patch mentioned there included?
Unofficial Patch?
Incredible, instabuy!
Oh for fuck's sake. I'm absolutely thrilled with most of the latest GOG releases but with 85 games on my wishlist and not even close to being able to afford 1/4 of them, I just can't keep up. Counting on you GOG for an aggressive Holiday sale.