It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Under neon lights.

<span class="bold">Tron 2.0</span>, the stylish blend of FPS action and futuristic racing duels, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 25% launch discount.

We all know how it is to be living beside a computer. But living inside a computer? Now that's a different story entirely, one that Tron has always been great at telling. Tron 2.0 pulls you back into its digital world of flaming firewalls, deadly computer viruses, sublime geeky references, and stunning neon-washed environments. As the son of the brilliant engineer Alan Bradley, you must find what happened to your dad after he created Ma3a, a sophisticated program that allows people to get fully digitized. Once inside that computer world, you will fight dangerous foes, uncover nefarious corporate schemes, and of course ride the iconic light-cycles in breathtaking racing duels. Are you ready for the next level of cyberwarfare?

Upload your mind to the astonishing world of <span class="bold">Tron 2.0</span> and hack your way through its dangerously beautiful challenges -- DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 25% discount lasts until December 28, 10:59 PM UTC.
Goes!
finally.
I was waiting for it's arrival
Ladies and gentlemen - allow me to present the single best first person shooter in history.

And also a way better sequel to the original movie than the actual movie sequel.
Breja: Ladies and gentlemen - allow me to present the single best first person shooter in history.

And also a way better sequel to the original movie than the actual movie sequel.
And also non-canon. If you care about these things.

I do. I care about things being canon. :P
Breja: Ladies and gentlemen - allow me to present the single best first person shooter in history.

Did not saw the movie yet (the sequel) but I agree on the best FPS ever. I'll just share that title with "No One Lives Forever".
Super cool!

Venita: And also non-canon. If you care about these things.

In this case I couldn't possibly care less.

Honeslty, I think I pretty much stopped caring in general. I mean, you can't be a Highlander fan for example and care about canon, or your head will explode. Every single installment in the franchise is in a different canon. Or Star Wars- I don't care what anyone tells me, old canon or new, Rogue One is the first new anything in Star Wars history to actually sensibly fit in with the original trilogy. I mean come on. I don't care what Disney says, there isn't enough booze in the world to accept this ridiculousness as canon with the orignal movies.

So yeah, the official "it's canon" stamp means little, especially as you never know when it will get rescinded.
Post edited December 22, 2016 by Breja
Well this does look interesting. Loved the two Tron movies and this could be quite fun.

Is it any similar to Hard Reset playwise?
Great. Me celebrates.

Nothing beats shooting scanner.exe, goon of the evil kernel, in the face.
low rated
Another Game off the list:

Armies of Exigo
Bohemia Library of games
Blade of Darkness
Diablo 1
Diablo 2 + Lords of Destruction
Starcraft 1 + Brood War
Warcraft Orcs vs Humans
Warcraft II Tides of Darkness + Beyond the Dark Portal
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos + Frozen Throne
Black and White 1 and 2
Full Throttle
Command and Conquer series (Prioritize the games made from Westwood themselves)
Curse of Monkey Island
Escape from Monkey Island
Age of Empires + The Rise of Rome
Age of Empires 2 The Age of Kings + Conquerors
Age of Empires 3 + Expansions
Civilization 1
Civlization 2 + Conflicts + Fantastic Worlds
Half-Life 1 + Opposing Force + Blue Shift
Half Life 2 + Episodes 1 and 2
Counter Strike 1.6 and Condition Zero + Deleted Scenes
Doom 3 + Ressurection of Evil expansion
Dungeon Siege 1 and 2
Mechwarrior 1
Mechwarrior 2 + Mercenaries
Mechwarrior 3 + Pirate's Moon
SimCity 1
The Sims 1 and 2 and thier expansions
Battlefield 1942 + The Road to Rome + Secret Weapons of WW2
Batllefield Vietnam
Battlefield 2 + Special Forces + Euro Force + Armored Fury
Battlefield 2142 + Northern Strike
Call of Duty 1+United Offensive
SWAT 4 + The Stetchkov Syndicate
Commander Keen
Heretic Shadow of the Serpent Riders
Hexen: Beyond Heretic + Deathkings of the Dark Citadel
Hexen II + Portal of Praevus
Heretic II
Total War Shogun 1 + Mongol Invasion
Total War Medieval 1 + Viking Invasion
Total War Rome 1 + Barbarian Invasion + Alexander
Total War Medieval 2 + Kingdoms
Marathon Trilogy
Myth seires
Wizardry 1 to 5 + their expansions if any.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Rogue Spear + Take Down - Missions in Korea
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield + Athena Sword
Tom Clacny's Splineter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Brother's in Arms Road to Hill 30 and Earned in Blood
Tron 2.0 CONFIREMD AND RELEASED
Grand Theft Auto 1 and 2 + expansions
Grand Theft Auto 3 + Vice City + San Andreas
Red Orchestra 1
Rise of Nations Gold
Throne of Darkness
Shadowcaster
Dune 1 and 2
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Zax: The Alien Hunter
Gorasul: The Legacy of the Dragon
Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor
Siege of Avalon
Seal Of Evil
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War 1 + Winter Warfare + Dark Crusade + Soulstorm
Warhammer Fantasy: Dark Omen
Power Monger
No One Lives Forever 1 and 2
Duke Nukem 1 and 2
Duke Nukem 3D + all expansions.
Turok II Seeds of Evil
A PC version of Turok 3 done by Night Dive Studios
TRON 2.0 is an amazing and unique game. The developers knocked it out of the park when they made this.

It's a superb take on the first-person shooter genre, with really beautiful presentation, light RPG elements, good length, and some fairly unique elements which will undoubtedly set it apart from other games you've played. It also still looks great, thanks to its stylised virtual-reality setting.

The game nicely integrates TRON features like the disc (which ensures that combat is different to other shooters) and the light cycles (not my favourite element, but certainly iconic, and still nicely done).

It's not perfect, but its flaws simply pale by comparison with its successes. If you didn't play this one back in the day, you really missed out. Highly recommended.
Post edited December 22, 2016 by Shadowcat
If I remember correctly, the original version had light-cycle multi-player. The game card says single-player only. Has this been taken out?
Ooh, nice release. Wonder if it will work with the Killer App mod?
Venita: And also non-canon. If you care about these things.

Breja: In this case I couldn't possibly care less.

Honeslty, I think I pretty much stopped caring in general. I mean, you can't be a Highlander fan for example and care about canon, or your head will explode. Every single installment in the franchise is in a different canon. Or Star Wars- I don't care what anyone tells me, old canon or new, Rogue One is the first new anything in Star Wars history to actually sensibly fit in with the original trilogy. I mean come on. I don't care what Disney says, there isn't enough booze in the world to accept this ridiculousness as canon with the orignal movies.

So yeah, the official "it's canon" stamp means little, especially as you never know when it will get rescinded.
I was expecting metachlorines