It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Reckless, beautiful, and well-equipped with twin pistols--Lara Croft is here!

[url=http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/tomb_raider_123]Tomb Raider 1+2+3, the game that broke new ground in the third-person action genre, is available now on GOG.com for only $9.99.

If you’re one of those people who’ve never used a PC (welcome to GOG.com then!), never been to a movie theater, never owned a TV, and hate comic books, you might have never heard of Tomb Raider or Lara Croft. The Tomb Raider franchise spanned 14 games, 5 expansions, 2 movies, and countless comic books--not to mention incredible amounts of desktop wallpapers, posters and fan-art. Lara Croft is one of a kind--athletic, acrobatic, adventurous, attractive, and aristocratic, not to mention her short shorts and too-tight top. One of the (if not the) strongest and interesting female characters in gaming history is now available for download with EXTRAS for only $9.99, thanks to GOG.com, yours truly.

As a game, the first Tomb Raider was an enormous success, because it really offered “everything for everyone”: exceptional platforming action with jumping, running, and trigger-happy combat, intelligent puzzles and mazes, exploration and storyline for those who like adventures, and finally a wild ride of thrills, surprises, and challenges. Grab the original trilogy of Indiana Jones-style adventures with non-stop action, guns, puzzles, and double-D cup size.

Peru, Greece, Egypt, Atlantis, Venice, China, Tiber, London, Antarctica, and Lara’s home--you can visit all of those places in Tomb Raider 1+2+3 for only $9.99.
Awesome - at least ! :D Been waiting and testing this one to go live. One of my personal favorites- hope you will all have fun :)
mrtophat101: Meh, TR 3 asking for a CD...
Are you running the game on a netbook?
gameon: Ah i see it makes sense now. I dont think my windows xp will object to tomb raider them, lol.

Get some rest, especially as its england vs belgium (football) tomorrow :p
mrtophat101: Really? Shit, we're going to be destroyed. =D
JudasIscariot: Are you running the game on a netbook?
mrtophat101: Laptop, but using Wineskin for Mac Os X, so that's probably the problem. Thank you for asking though. :)
How I solved this on my netbook:

Installed PowerISO and mounted a virtual CD-ROM drive and then ran the executable(after running the Setup tool included with the game) after that it went as planned.
Post edited June 01, 2012 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: How I solved this on my netbook:

Installed PowerISO and mounted a virtual CD-ROM and then ran the executable(after running the Setup tool included with the game) after that it went as planned.
mrtophat101: Thank you. I'll be installing it on Windows XP later, I'll try that incase it does ask for a CD. :)
Can you mount a virtual CD/DVD-ROM drive in Wineskin?
JudasIscariot: Can you mount a virtual CD/DVD-ROM drive in Wineskin?
mrtophat101: I think you can, but my Wineskin skills are bad. I'll just install it in Windows XP. :)
Well, if you have an actual CD/DVD-ROM drive in your laptop under Windows then you shouldn't have to go through the POwerISO route then. :D
JudasIscariot: Can you mount a virtual CD/DVD-ROM drive in Wineskin?
rampancy: I've tried and I haven't had much luck. PowerISO installs and runs just fine, but the Virtual CD Drive function doesn't work at all.

How exactly do you handle the virtual CD image? Is there an .iso file somewhere that I could mount?
Sorry, I don't know much about Wineskin. If you are asking about Windows, then PowerISO automatically mounts a virtual drive upon starting it up. Tomb Raider 3 just wants to see the presence of a CD/DVD-ROM drive.